[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Best White Elephant / Dirty Santa Gifts

Atlanta Cracker

I'm sure most people have done this once or twice. You know, everyone brings a gift, draw numbers, take turns either picking a gift or stealing someone else's. What's the funniest thing you have brought or seen?

Our office is having one this afternoon and some lucky soul will get Elvis Memorabilia :wacko:

I'll report back on the best gift of the day.

Once I bought a small cut of beef and a 5 pack of novelty spices and wrapped them together.

Another time I wrapped one of my old shoes I was throwing out and tied a $20 bill in the laces. I wear size 14s so everyone though it was a small dust buster.

Both legit and racy. Go to the local "toy shop" and buy a vibrator. If a guy ends up stuck with it and none of the women have enough nerve to claim it in front of everyone. One of them will try to make the swap after the party is over.

Most were legit at this one. The shake weight did show up but the best was probably a drunken raindeer dancing doll. Keychain breathalizer was a close 2nd.

I just went to a White Elephant party this past Saturday. I ended up with (4) Four Loko's. Good times.

My wife got a really cheap gift package of lotions & soaps from one of the kids in her class. I went out and bought 4 travel sized bottles, Crown, Jack, Finlandia & Seagrams and laid them in the bottom of a gift bag with some tissue paper to keep them from rolling around and then made a false bottom for it with a piece of cardboard that matched the real bottom. I put the soap package inside the gift bag on top and stuffed tissue paper inside. Went off pretty well except the person who got it was too dense to keep it a secret when she discovered the false bottom. :tup:

I ended up with a really cheap bottle of sweet Italian wine. :wacko: I gave it away.

Edited by rajncajn