[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Favorite Beer Brand

DMD

What beer do you most commonly drink?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Select brand

• Budweiser
    • Heineken
    • Corona
    • Guinness
    • Guinness
    • Coors Light
    • Sam Adams
    • Carlsberg
    • Foster?s
    • Bud Light
    • Becks
    • Michelob
    • Molson
    • Killian's
    • Keystone
    • Miller
    • Miller Genuine Draft Light
    • Coors
    • Shiner
    • Other

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sam Adams has really stepped up their game lately.

If I am going to have a beer, it's most likely some random selection from the beer library...but my beer library always has a liberal share of Sam Adams.

DogFish Head got some consideration, but it's very expensive. Berkshire Brewing Company is also one I buy a lot of.

Edited by Caveman_Nick

Beers that should have made the list but didn't:

Harp

Grain Belt

Rainier

Olympia

Tecate

Not a big beer drinker...but if I am going to have one because of the meal it would be one of the above.

Interesting choices. I grew up in Oregon and am very familiar with Olympia and Rainier...wondering...have you ever tried Hamm's?

I think my favorite reasonably main-stream beer is Lagunitas right now. If I've got to go bigger house than that, Sierra Nevada. Sam Adams is fine as well, but I do prefer Sierra Nevada between the two at the top of the craft beer scene.

I basically don't make a point of drinking anything made by AB, Coors, or Miller.

Interesting choices. I grew up in Oregon and am very familiar with Olympia and Rainier...wondering...have you ever tried Hamm's?

Hamms.... ""From the land of sky blue waters". :tup: They had some great commercials back in the day. Especially the Beer Bear. (They weren't an Oregon beer though.....Minnesota actually. Though Hamms was HUGH in the PNW.

Pretty much anything made by Henry including Blitz. :wacko:

Of those listed I only purchase Guiness and some Sam Adams. So I went for other...Michigan breweries are my most frequest purchases, i.e. Bell's and Founders. SOOOOO many good breweries out there that I hope everyone who continues to buy the macros starts to try micros. Over time you'll never go back.