[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Happy Mardi Gras

SLAYER

I hope no one drank and drive last night.

Since when did you become LordOmorality? Give it a rest already. I drank.... and I drove... But after 4 hours of hanging with the family at my uncles & gorging on my cousin's awesome grub. Everyone knows somebody drank & drove last night, but it certainly wasn't limited to Mardi Gras, so why make it a point to continue to be a downer when it isn't called for? Please, do us all a HUGH favor and get off your high horse.

Since when did you become LordOmorality? Give it a rest already. I drank.... and I drove... But after 4 hours of hanging with the family at my uncles & gorging on my cousin's awesome grub. Everyone knows somebody drank & drove last night, but it certainly wasn't limited to Mardi Gras, so why make it a point to continue to be a downer when it isn't called for? Please, do us all a HUGH favor and get off your high horse.

:wacko:

But be careful, he might complain to someone about your tone of typing here. His high horse's name is Douuschie.

I hope no one drank and drive last night.

Maybe you and Irish can start a private forum and preach to each other so the rest of us don't have to read it. That would be swell. Or you could just stop posting here all together and hit the Morally Superior forums at their website.

:wacko:

Countless friends/family in Nawlins partying it up tonight. I'll be in bed by 9:30.

Really? You get to wake up, not hung over, and look at your adorable little girl. That should make the rest pretty insignificant imho.