[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bands you really miss

rajncajn

GNR

U2 (what the hell happened to them since 1990)

Nirvana

RHCP (what the hell happened to them after blood sugar sex magic)

Arrested Development :wacko:

Alice in Chains

GNR ( I really miss GNR)

The Jayhawks

You know they're off hiatus now, with the same lineup (Olson, Louris, Perlman) they had for "Tomorrow the Green Grass", touring Europe later this summer. Let's hope they commit those sweet harmonies to another CD soon.

You know they're off hiatus now, with the same lineup (Olson, Louris, Perlman) they had for "Tomorrow the Green Grass", touring Europe later this summer. Let's hope they commit those sweet harmonies to another CD soon.

Tuvey, I noticed they released an anniversary edition of Tomorrow The Green Grass with some unreleased studio tracks and demo versions...I was a sucker and bought it on sale at a Borders store closing. I know Louris and Olson put out something together a few years ago, but I never went for it. If they put something out, it would be nice.

Beach Boys (for my money the most underrated vocalists all-time)

Especially with the way Dennis Wilson and Carl Wilson died and with the mental deterioration of Brian Wilson. :wacko:

Edited by Chargerz

• 3 weeks later...
Tuvey, I noticed they released an anniversary edition of Tomorrow The Green Grass with some unreleased studio tracks and demo versions...I was a sucker and bought it on sale at a Borders store closing. I know Louris and Olson put out something together a few years ago, but I never went for it. If they put something out, it would be nice.

Local radio station posted a download of their full First Ave appearance last June in honor of them being added to the Basilica Block Party lineup. Haven't opened it yet, but it's a 111 Mb Zip file.

Jayhawks at First Ave

2V

Minutemen

I like the Minutemen a TON better in theory than I actually like their music. I prefer fIREHOSE which is probably heresy in most circles.