[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

time to deport this guy from Texas

polksalet

lol

One the other hand, we have a cat that is so damn mean that when we take her to the vet it takes two vet techs with leather gloves up past their elbows to hold her down so that the vet can take a look at her.

(of course today I was able to put her into a pet carrier with barely even getting a scratch) :wacko:

One time, we let a strange cat into our house because he looked needy. He jumped up on our computer desk after he noticed our dog was checking him out. When I tried to grab him and bring him back outside, he went balistic. I think that he took about 5 swipes at me before I would've been able to get one back at him.

Edited by MikesVikes

Cats are nasty little unfriendly bastards with needle teeth. remember that video from the news years ago where the cat bit that guys thigh ?

had to hurt like a mofo

At some point during the attack, the man and the cat reportedly were injured by a knife the man was holding.
I'm not sure what's worse: getting severe injuries from a cat or stabbing one's self in a panic.

Cats suck either way. We have one next door that would have already been our dog's snack if we'd let him loose...and it gets more and more tempting every time that feline POS craps in the newly-laid mulch in our foundation :wacko: wtph with leash laws for dogs but not cats?

Who pulls a knife on a cat? Cat's are made of knives!

Did you watch the video of the news reporter doing the story on "two cat like this one were thrown out of a moving car and killed..." "Raaarrrrrrrr, hisss, scratch..." Poor girl is trying not to cry after the cat latched on to her skull.... I'm betting that one got tossed from a news truck shortly there after...

• 1 month later...
Charles Gibson's injuries were so bad that he had to be rushed to Memorial Hermann Hospital in Houston in critical condition on Friday.

The attack happened at the 40-year-old's home on CR 3182, a few miles south of Cleveland in Liberty County.

It was around 1 p.m. when investigators said Gibson came home and found a 20-pound tabby standing in the middle of his living room staring back at him. Scared, police said, the man grabbed a knife to try to protect himself.

But seconds later, the feral cat attacked him in the bathroom, authorities said.

Gibson admitted he stabbed the cat multiple times, but could not remember anything else.

When medics arrived, he was bleeding profusely and was rushed to the hospital.

On Monday, he was back at home and feeling a bit better. Doctors said he will need many more surgeries in order to fully recover.

As for the feral, it was taken by animal control officers, tested for rabies and then euthanized.

Results from those tests are not back yet.

feral 20lb tabby sounds like a bobcat.