[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Are you all ready for the end of the world?

buddahj

I just need to know if this is Easterm Standard Time, Central Standard Time... or is it Greenwich Mean Time?? Damn then and their claims without specifics!!

god lives in all timezones....whenever it is 6pm in your timezone....you will be finished....that's if it is 6pm....I forget already :wacko:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I plan on rounding up as many pairs of shoes as possible, and placing them all around town with some dry ice in them. That should freak people out.

:wacko:

One of the funniest posts in Huddle history. I read it to my wife and she was laughing so hard that she was in tears. Well done. :tup:

:wacko:

One of the funniest posts in Huddle history. I read it to my wife and she was laughing so hard that she was in tears. Well done. :tup:

yeah there's already photos circulating on facebook of clothes/shoes on the ground as if people simply vanished... good stuff!

http://www.borowitzreport.com/

God: ‘I’ll End the World When I’m Good and Ready, Me Damn It’

Almighty Holds Rare Press Conference

NEW YORK (The Borowitz Report) – After a much-heralded End of the World failed to materialize on the appointed day, May 21, Almighty God held a rare press conference in New York to discuss the matter.

Dressed in His trademark flowing white robe and carrying a thunderbolt, God seemed visibly irked by the predictions calling for the world to end this Saturday.

“I’ll end the world when I’m good and ready, Me damn it,” He snapped in response to a question from a USA Today reporter.

When asked if He had a message for the faithful who had expected the world to end today, the Almighty cracked, “They should be grateful for the eleven years they’ve had since the world ended on Y2K.”

God was cagey about setting an exact date for the end of the world, saying only, “When I decide to end the world I’ll let you know the way I always do – on Twitter.”

After the press conference, a publicist for God confirmed that the Heavenly Father was annoyed at having to talk to reporters to address the end of the world rumors: “Honestly, I haven’t seen Him this pissed since Pat Robertson blamed a tsunami on the gays.”

Elsewhere, Harold Camping, the preacher who predicted that the world would end on May 21, issued the following brief statement: “”The world doesn’t end this week. Oprah does. My bad, sry.”

I was one of the chosen ones. The internet is fast here, but, I didn't expect heaven to be a small room with a 14-inch T.V. showing repeats of "The Steve Harvey Show"

10 mins left! :shiver:

The thing is, he really LOOKs like he knows his stuff, so I already sold everything, hammered some ho's, and now getting hammered on fine wine - you fools blew your last chance at hedonistic wreckless pleasure :wacko: