[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guy cuts me off and pulls into the same parking lot

TimC

In the truck this morning, 30 MPH and some green POS Nissan rides my ass, then cuts around me at 50+ MPH only to swerve in front to make the same left I'm about to make. Why are people so brave in a car but when a deranged redneck calls him a douuchebagg idiot when they step out, they suddenly stare off into space?

I hate people so much.

In the truck this morning, 30 MPH and some green POS Nissan rides my ass, then cuts around me at 50+ MPH only to swerve in front to make the same left I'm about to make. Why are people so brave in a car but when a deranged redneck calls him a douuchebagg idiot when they step out, they suddenly stare off into space?

I hate people so much.

Did he have his hat on backwards or side ways?

Did he have his hat on backwards or side ways?

No, he looked Russian and was carrying a briefcase. We have two office buildings side-by-side sharing a parking lot and he was going into the other building. I may kill him at lunch.

I hate people so much.

Kill em with kindness. Next time, smile at them, and try to hug them.

Stand on the hood of his car and pee in the fresh air intake vents near the windshield.

It was like a 1989 green Nissan piece of crap. It probably already smells of pee and hopeless despair. Anyone that drives a green foreign car has to be clueless and deserves to be wiped from this planet.

Welcome to my world. I just don't get it Tim. I am someday going to end up on death row for killing some creep who just doesn't get the rules of the road.

What is worse is when the creep cuts you off and then calls you an Chia Pet or something like that. My blood begins to boil at that point and I have to talk myself out of killing on the spot.

It was like a 1989 green Nissan piece of crap. It probably already smells of pee and hopeless despair. Anyone that drives a green foreign car has to be clueless and deserves to be wiped from this planet.

I dare you to try and find a 1989 American car that is still on the road.

I was driving yesterday in the middle lane & had some redneck douuchebagg idiot in a F250 diesel go barreling across all 3 lanes right in front of me. A couple of minutes later I passed him going the same speed I was going & in the same lane. The guy never passed me again, but I could see him in the rear view weaving through the traffic until I finally turned off the highway several miles down the road. :wacko:

I was driving yesterday in the middle lane & had some redneck douuchebagg idiot in a F250 diesel go barreling across all 3 lanes right in front of me. A couple of minutes later I passed him going the same speed I was going & in the same lane. The guy never passed me again, but I could see him in the rear view weaving through the traffic until I finally turned off the highway several miles down the road. :wacko:

That's the bit I don't get. Most of these morans switching lanes every five seconds end up going slower than they would if they stayed where they were.

Yesterday I was going in a long line of cars with the green light and a moran from the right, facing a red light, just cuts into the line 2 cars ahead of me causing me to hit the brakes hoping the one behind me saw that I did that. Then he does a quick U-turn and makes another right returning to the road he was on, thus doing a dangerous and illegal maneuver to get around a red light.

Yesterday I was going in a long line of cars with the green light and a moran from the right, facing a red light, just cuts into the line 2 cars ahead of me causing me to hit the brakes hoping the one behind me saw that I did that. Then he does a quick U-turn and makes another right returning to the road he was on, thus doing a dangerous and illegal maneuver to get around a red light.

Perhaps he needed to ge to a computer before the time clock expired on his fantasy draft. :wacko:

My apologies.

That's the bit I don't get. Most of these morans switching lanes every five seconds end up going slower than they would if they stayed where they were.

This