[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How long are yer weekend siestas?

nuke'em ttg

If I had it my way, around 2-3 hrs... Unfortunately the wife and kids won't let that be... :wacko:

This.Some weekends, wife knocks out with the baby and if I am lucky enough to get the other two to lay down (4 and 6 years old), right as I finally get to lay down and start dozing off someone gets up for something and I miss out on a nap. I don't even want the 2-3 hours anymore (well, yes I do), just a 45 minute powernap would be heavenly.

:wacko:

Well, I get a half hour or so every now and then on the weekends.

But here's the kicker: as Mr. Mom, I get myself plenty of weekDAY naps. The 3-month old sleeps from 8am-ish until 10am-ish pretty much every day, so if I'm not feeling rested enough from the night before, I'll squeeze in another hour or so in the morning. And she sleeps pretty regularly from noonish until 2ish, so there's nap potential there. And the time I get pretty much every weekday is from 4-5pm. Throw on ESPN Around the Horn and PTI and it's nighty-night. :tup:

This.Some weekends, wife knocks out with the baby and if I am lucky enough to get the other two to lay down (4 and 6 years old), right as I finally get to lay down and start dozing off someone gets up for something and I miss out on a nap. I don't even want the 2-3 hours anymore (well, yes I do), just a 45 minute powernap would be heavenly.

That's bout what i got when the kids were young....closest ta relax was in the recliner playin catch with, nerf,sock,tennis ball, i know i've thrown a million passes :wacko: and didn't need Terrel Davis (copyrightTimC)

If I had it my way, around 2-3 hrs... Unfortunately the wife and kids won't let that be... :wacko:

this (although recently, I've been able to sneak in a nap or two under the auspices of saying that I am putting the 1 year-old down for his nap.)

Can't nap. Never been able to. :wacko:

My wife is a horrible napper. It takes her too long to go to sleep, and she needs perfect sleep conditions. Before our kid came along, she even had trouble falling asleep at night. Now, she passes right out.

She's able to nap a bit now, but she makes the mistake of actually napping in the bed. So she'll sleep for hours on end... and she'll claim she only slept a little bit.

I come from a long line of nappers. My Dad , my bro and until a few years ago, I was a legendary napper . Id go 3-4 hours with ease. Now I work so much on the weekends that when I do have time off, I feel its unfair to the family for me to tap out for 4 hours . Nap time fell by the wayside and is now used for quality time with the family when I am not working