[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Weiner showing of his w....

Perchoutofwater

:lol: Thanks for stopping in Zeke. :rofl:

Here ya go Zeke

Here is another one . .

As those were two threads started by me bashing Dems, I will be waiting for your sincere apology. :wacko::rofl:

:tup:

Shocker . . . both parties are hopelessly corrupt, and they dont do anything about it as to protect their own.

Surprise, surprise, surprise . . . . :

The above is from your thread...you can't even bash a dem without lumping in the right. This is just a little game you play Bri-Bri. You pretend to be down the middle but your posts are CLEARLY partisan. But you know like most libs...you just keep saying BS long enough you actually start to believe it. Keep up the good work...Yer doin a heck of a job!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:tup: Thanks for stopping in Zeke. :lol:

Here ya go Zeke

Here is another one . .

As those were two threads started by me bashing Dems, I will be waiting for your sincere apology. :wacko::rofl:

One other thing sweetie...the use of Zeke in all of your posts is entirely out of context. You continue to do that and have no idea what that nickname means. I actually appreciate you calling me that. Only my closest and long time friends call me Zeke. Zeke brings back great memories to me. I appreciate you trying to make me feel good. Sometimes it is actually a good thing to be ignorant. You should be proud.

I am not sure how I feel about this one. Part of me feels like it is nobody's business, but I think it was all very short sighted (including the lying) and I've come to question his decision making.

I read this today, a Hannity interview of one of the chicks involved.

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/hannity/tran...p-weiner?page=1

ridiculously leading questions.

I am not sure how I feel about this one. Part of me feels like it is nobody's business, but I think it was all very short sighted (including the lying) and I've come to question his decision making.

The sex aspects I don't care about unless they are illegal e.g. minors or hypocritical e.g. family values guy tapping up gheys in airport toilets. Other than that, who cares who is dicking whom?

The problem I have with this case though, is it's simple rank stupidity. This guy is so stupid it's unbelievable.

One other thing sweetie...the use of Zeke in all of your posts is entirely out of context. You continue to do that and have no idea what that nickname means. I actually appreciate you calling me that. Only my closest and long time friends call me Zeke. Zeke brings back great memories to me. I appreciate you trying to make me feel good. Sometimes it is actually a good thing to be ignorant. You should be proud.

:wacko: Thanks for stopping by Zeke! :tup: