[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

sickening

Scooby

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wacko: I think you are painting with a pretty broad brush here scoob. This story makes me want to rip this guys eyes out but I certainly wouldnt go as far as your comment above

+1 here.

I'm with SH. As a matter of fact, I'm going to tell my wife not to let me near my children until they're at least 15.

:tup:

Wow, aside from stuff I've read from Randull, Sgt. Ryan, Moneymakers, Waterman, Zeke, and Bronco Billy, this is perhaps the dumbest thing I've ever read here at the huddle. :wacko:

Edited by Hugh 0ne

I'm with SH. As a matter of fact, I'm going to tell my wife not to let me near my children until they're at least 15.

Be careful. As they approach the age of 17, your children are much more likely to kill you with a hammer.

and why I support gender discrimination in certain places of employment:

http://planoblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2...rmer-plano.html

The trial of a former Plano kindergarten teacher began today, with details of bizarre and disturbing behavior.

Joseph Garbarini III, 29, is accused of inappropriate sexual acts with two girls in his class.

Colleague Valerie Wigglesworth is covering the trial. She writes that Garbarini had his students play a mommy-baby game and diapered them. A 5-year-old's comments about inappropriate touching triggered district and Child Protective Services investigations.

Wigglesworth, sitting in on opening arguments also writes this:

The prosecutor told jurors they would hear from investigators who searched Garbarini's home and found thousands of diapers, many of them dirty. Investigators also found a cage where Garbarini said he slept in diapers because the cage door was controlled by someone on the Internet, she said.

Investigators also found a bedroom decorated in a princess theme with Snow White bedding on a toddler bed. [The prosecutor] said the bed also had shackles.

Read more here.

The former Plano ISD kindergarten teacher has been held in the Collin County jail on $1 million bail since his arrest in May 2010. He faces up to life in prison if convicted on two felony charges of sexual abuse of a child and indecency with a child.

sorry folks, but I would never allow a man to teach kindergarteners & elementary students....just my opinion here. If either of my kids ever have a male teacher during their early yrs of education on up to middle school, I would yank them out of that school and transfer them STAT!!! Not to say that there have never been any problems with the female teachers, (aka Mary Kay Letourneau of the top of my head) but this angers me to no end.... Also my sister's friend (a social worker) said she has seen countless causes of sexual abuse when parents allow a teenage boy to babysit their children(that nice neighborhood boy from a good family no less--we can trust him) Don't do it!!

And if my son's schools had absolutely nothing but women, I'd have real problem with that.....unless they were hot.

Be careful. As they approach the age of 17, your children are much more likely to kill you with a hammer.

Good point.

Long range plan -

- stay away from kids until they are 15

- kill kids with hammer before they kill me with hammer

with me or with the data? 96% of girls who are molested are molested by men. which means 4% of girls who are molested are molested by women. on the flip, women commit 10-40% of the reported molestations against boys, and men would account for the difference of 90-60% of the molestations against boys. Put them together and men do not look so trustworthy.

Chavez, let's see how smart you are ... who commits more molestations, men or women? is the difference noticeable to say the least? do you manage risk? why don't you think there are more men teaching in elementary schools and kindergartens?

serioulsy, I would never wish anyone's child to be a victim. it scars them for life. Now, let's see who can defend a molester, go ahead guys, let's see how bad you can make Scooby look for your ego. Let's see who tries to make someone look bad for thier own gain on a fantasy football forumn.

:wacko:

Oh, and chalk up another for thinking this guy is a waste of life, but Scoob, I think your opinion is on the extreme side. :tup:

so you would let your cute little daughter remain in this guy's class? Interesting .... I would not. I guess I must be in the minority. I guess you people like sex offenders to teach their kids. Well, you can have him for your teacher but I will pass. Call me crazy ...

with me or with the data? 96% of girls who are molested are molested by men. which means 4% of girls who are molested are molested by women. on the flip, women commit 10-40% of the reported molestations against boys, and men would account for the difference of 90-60% of the molestations against boys. Put them together and men do not look so trustworthy.

You're using flawed logic - essentially as opposed to saying "MOST molesters are men" which is unfortunately pretty indisputable, you seem to be concluding "most MEN are molesters."

Which plenty of people do, and it's unfortunate. I recall reading a story about a guy who was sitting in his seat on a plane, and a pre-teen kid who was flying alone was in the seat next to him. Some do-gooder felt that the situation was suspect and asked the guy to switch seats, to which he replied something along the lines of "go f*ck yourself."

so you would let your cute little daughter remain in this guy's class? Interesting .... I would not. I guess I must be in the minority. I guess you people like sex offenders to teach their kids. Well, you can have him for your teacher but I will pass. Call me crazy ...

NO ONE is saying "oh hey, you're on the sex offender registry? Well, here, babysit my kids!"

I think what we're saying is that when we walk into an elementary school/daycare center and see a male, we don't assume he wants to molest our kids.

I appreciate all the comments and opinions, I totally understand all sides...Hubby I do not need u to chime in--u are not helping and coming in at . the end not reading all things...like I said, I am not in favor of a male teaching my elementary age kids. I never meant to strike a nerve or cause this huge unrest. I respectfully request this post be locked, I luv all my huddle friends, yall are the best and it is great to see all info whether football-related on not, I enjoy coming here to see all the wonderful posts.. There is no need for anger and discord. Again love, peace and harmony. I appreciate you all even if u dont like me or my off the wall thoughts. I never meant to cause harm here.

:wacko: very weak sauce bro.

Edited by whomper

would i let her remain in HIS class? i think you know the answer to that one...

would i let her be taught by a male? the answer there is unequivocally yes...

i think you're missing the point.

Chavez, let's see how smart you are ... who commits more molestations, men or women? is the difference noticeable to say the least? do you manage risk? why don't you think there are more men teaching in elementary schools and kindergartens?

serioulsy, I would never wish anyone's child to be a victim. it scars them for life. Now, let's see who can defend a molester, go ahead guys, let's see how bad you can make Scooby look for your ego. Let's see who tries to make someone look bad for thier own gain on a fantasy football forumn.

said i'm a mean machine a drinkin gasoline and honey you can make my motor run

:wacko:

I appreciate all the comments and opinions, I totally understand all sides...Hubby I do not need u to chime in--u are not helping and coming in at . the end not reading all things...like I said, I am not in favor of a male teaching my elementary age kids. I never meant to strike a nerve or cause this huge unrest. I respectfully request this post be locked, I luv all my huddle friends, yall are the best and it is great to see all info whether football-related on not, I enjoy coming here to see all the wonderful posts.. There is no need for anger and discord. Again love, peace and harmony. I appreciate you all even if u dont like me or my off the wall thoughts. I never meant to cause harm here.

All good Scoob. I can't speak for everyone else here, but you're a very well respected member of this community. And you are welcome to post anything, any time. That being said, just like anyone else here, if people disagree with your posts, they will take notice, but rest assured, it's certainly nothing personal. :wacko:

All good Scoob. I can't speak for everyone else here, but you're a very well respected member of this community. And you are welcome to post anything, any time. That being said, just like anyone else here, if people disagree with your posts, they will take notice, but rest assured, it's certainly nothing personal. :wacko:

Agree with this completely.

Men are statistically more likely to come home in a drunken stupor, start cooking bacon, pass out and burn down their homes... Now, should women throw all of their husbands out of their homes for the safety of their children... I think not.

Also, in the molestation cases, if you remove Baptist Preachers and Catholic Priests from the equation the rates of men and women molesting children are about equal.

Finally, I like the reference where women commit "10% to 40%..." 30 percentage point margin of error, that's some good statisticing there...

Edited by SEC=UGA

I would love for you to find one post where anyone here defended the child molester or where anyone said they would keep their kid in this class. You are talking out of your ass, yet again, because people called Scooby out on a comment that a lot of us deemed careless. Scooby chalked it up as "We will agree to disagree" and handled herself just fine. You on the other hand are putting words in peoples mouths and looking dumber with each post