[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Sunday Night game

WaterMan

Indy vs Pitt

Great..... :wacko:

At least my wife will be happy! This is one of those Sunday nights where I can earn some major brownie points by pretending I'm giving up something by not watching the game when the reality is I really don't care to watch it since I have no fantasy players going in this game. Thanks, NFL!!

At least my wife will be happy! This is one of those Sunday nights where I can earn some major brownie points by pretending I'm giving up something by not watching the game when the reality is I really don't care to watch it since I have no fantasy players going in this game. Thanks, NFL!!

Was thinking the same...So good

:wacko: Though I do have Rothy, but only need 8 points. I'll be watching whatever she wants. Prolly Boardwalk Empire.

Gonna be a massacre! :wacko:

I doubt Collins survives this game.

I hear the chat room will be coming up with drinking games to pass the time, like every time they mention Manning's name you do a shot or something.

sigh

I wouldn't be so sure. If the Steelers play like they did in Week 1, they can be beat by ANYBODY !!!

I wouldn't be so sure. If the Steelers play like they did in Week 1, they can be beat by ANYBODY !!!

Dude. No way. The Colts are bad in all three phases of the game. They will not win this game unless the Steelers play blindfolded like the Refs in that Seahawks Super Bowl.

sorry, couldn't resist.

It's funny because this would be one of the best Sunday night matchups if the Colts were the Colts of the past 10 years. I don't even have much fantasy value, got Wallace going but the team I have him on already has a 40 point lead. Oh well now I can watch the premier of Boardwalk Empire and Breaking Bad.

Sorgi's shoulder fell apart from carrying that heavy clipboard for so long.

But seriously, he couldn't get his shoulder right. Kept going on IR for the Giants. Had to replace him. Unfortunately they chose Painte. Some would say it looks like he's got a shoulder issue too.