[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dez Bryant

RokoMotion

Is Dez Bryant going to play on Monday? How do you think he will perform if he does?

I'm in a position that I'm guessing many of you are, where we have to decide whether to wait on Dez for Monday or go with a safer option like a Julio Jones on Sunday. More info on Bryant's status would be really helpful.

I do not own a crystal ball but I can tell you he practiced on Friday.

Dez Bryant - WR - Dallas Cowboys Posted 9/24/11 9:30am et Share this news item on Facebook! Tweet this news item!

Updating a previous report, Dallas Cowboys WR Dez Bryant (thigh) dressed in uniform Friday, Sept. 23, but he did not practice. However, head coach Jason Garrett said Bryant is improving. 'Dez is working his way back from an injury, and I think he's progressing on a daily basis,' Garrett said. 'I think he's done more today than he has the last couple of days, so we're certainly optimistic about him.'

Huddle Up: The Dallas media is unanimous in their belief that Bryant will find a way to play, but no one is confident that his thigh bruise is 100 percent. Fantasy owners are in a quandary because Bryant is the No. 1 WR for the next few weeks while Miles Austin (hamstring) is out: He could be a target-monster if his leg allows it.

from today-

After testing his bruised thigh before the 49ers game, he was unable to play, but says he has improved since then, however he admits he is still likely a game-time decision.

"I'm fine," Bryant said. "I'm not for sure. It's not a for sure deal."

it's a bruise. rub some freakin' dirt on it, pull your pants up, and get your ass on the field

NFL Network bottom line says Dez and Romo will both play according to Michael Lombardi.

Maybe it's just me, but the fact that they play tomorrow night would scare me away from the Questionable tag. You never know if we're getting a smoke screen or not. If you want to play Bryant, I suggest picking up one of the other Cowboy WR's just in case he's a surprise inactive.

Dez Bryant - WR - Dallas Cowboys Posted 9/24/11 9:30am et Share this news item on Facebook! Tweet this news item!

Updating a previous report, Dallas Cowboys WR Dez Bryant (thigh) dressed in uniform Friday, Sept. 23, but he did not practice. However, head coach Jason Garrett said Bryant is improving. 'Dez is working his way back from an injury, and I think he's progressing on a daily basis,' Garrett said. 'I think he's done more today than he has the last couple of days, so we're certainly optimistic about him.'

Huddle Up: The Dallas media is unanimous in their belief that Bryant will find a way to play, but no one is confident that his thigh bruise is 100 percent. Fantasy owners are in a quandary because Bryant is the No. 1 WR for the next few weeks while Miles Austin (hamstring) is out: He could be a target-monster if his leg allows it.

Originally they said he practiced...amazing that people can get that wrong.

CBS (citing ESPN as source) says "News: ESPN reports that Cowboys WR Dez Bryant will play in Week 4 against Detroit. Bryant, who was considered a game-time decision, was seen testing out his injured thigh on the field prior to going back to the locker room.

Analysis: Bryant reportedly gave reporters a thumbs up as he went back to the locker room, indicating he will play. With inactives out soon, we should have official word of his being active for you..."

FWIW :wacko: