[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Blount

SecondString

FWIW a lot of Saints fans believe that the apparent lack of information is just a smoke screen so that the Saints find themselves unprepared for him. It worked on us a couple of years ago with Demarcus Ware, I don't think it will again if that turns out to be the case.

FWIW a lot of Saints fans believe that the apparent lack of information is just a smoke screen so that the Saints find themselves unprepared for him. It worked on us a couple of years ago with Demarcus Ware, I don't think it will again if that turns out to be the case.

Wow, that would be good news as far as picking up Blount then...I was just worried that he could be out for several weeks. Thanks.

http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/bucs/content...lount-vs-saints

"You guys know Earnest has done everything for us,'' quarterback Josh Freeman said. "Whether it's playing fullback, being the third down back and now this week he's going to get the majority of the reps, the majority of the carries. I mean, he's done it before...he's a guy we know can get it done.''

What was not hard to grasp ... you wanted to give an owner a do-over because of some perceived ERROR made by the administrator and got just about zero support for your inane position.

If you allow that do-over why not allow a do-over for the owner that makes a roster move based on incomplete and ERRONEOUS reporting by the media; i.e. his injury was reported AFTER you made your move.

What was not hard to grasp ... you wanted to give an owner a do-over because of some perceived ERROR made by the administrator and got just about zero support for your inane position.

If you allow that do-over why not allow a do-over for the owner that makes a roster move based on incomplete and ERRONEOUS reporting by the media; i.e. his injury was reported AFTER you made your move.

You REALLY want to have the same discussion here??? Novel.

Did you get your do-over? Did you get to drop Blount and get your player back? Inquiring minds want to know - did you get your do over based on the ERRONEOUS injury reporting by the media?

Can't really answer a rhetorical question, but if you're not weary of the other issue that's been beaten to death by now, just go back and read it again...it's still there.