[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tebow stinks.

Do Work Son

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tebow looked impressive - the crow I will be eating is thawing and will hit the grill tonight.

I am now totally on board the Tebow train.

For the last few weeks I have had major back pain.

On Sunday I posted the above message giving props to Tebow and from that point on I have had zero back pain.

This Tebow guy is amazing!!!

I am now totally on board the Tebow train.

For the last few weeks I have had major back pain.

On Sunday I posted the above message giving props to Tebow and from that point on I have had zero back pain.

This Tebow guy is amazing!!!

:tup:

This almost sounds like a quote from the "wolf shirt" thread/website . . .

Perhaps Tebow bought a wolf shirt? :wacko:

:tup:

This almost sounds like a quote from the "wolf shirt" thread/website . . .

Perhaps Tebow bought a wolf shirt? :wacko:

http://jirl.wordpress.com/2009/05/22/the-3...you-didnt-know/

This amazing piece of textile craftsmanship is taking the fashion world by storm. But here are 10 facts most people don’t know about the 3 Wolf T-Shirt:

1. It was invented by Tim Tebow

2. Pilot Chelsey Sullenberger was wearing the 3 Wolf T-Shirt under his uniform when he landed that plane in the Hudson.

3. When referring to the 3 Wolf T-Shirt, you must always capitalize the “W” in Wolf.

4. A-Rod never really doped up. It’s just that he often wears his 3 Wolf T-shirt and the sheer power exudes a steroid-like quality that causes false positives in random drug tests.

5. Bea Arthur was buried in her 3 Wolf T-Shirt, may she rest in peace.

6. When Tim Tebow was inventing the shirt, he almost went with 3 angry wombats. At the last minute, he thought “No. It should be 3 Wolves.” He chose wisely.

7. China is now making all of its giant pandas don the 3 Wolf T-Shirt in hopes it will increase the chances of mating the endangered animals.

8. Tim Tebow once considered making the 3 Wolf T-Shirt a sleeveless muscle shirt, but then realized that would be overkill.

9. Dick Cheney is anti-the 3 Wolf T-Shirt.

10. If you chest bump someone while both wearing the 3 Wolf T-Shirt, it will give you the ability to fly, but only briefly.

I hoping if we do not win the division we go to Tebow land for the first round...no offense, but I do not fear him and I sure the Steelers defense does not either. Just coincidence and good d, they need more to go further.

None taken. After the past couple of years, then the way this year started, and then benching our great passer for a QB who can't even throw, it's nothing short of amazing that we're even talking playoffs here. In fact, it's kind of miraculous...

Hopefully no one. Time for this Teblow thread to go away................................................................

Another week, another game, another outcome to be commented upon. It will keep going win or lose because either results supports one side of the argument or the other. My personal hope is that the Broncos win, Tebow shows some incremental progress, but he continues to completely stink it up for most of the game so that the debate can rage. Perhaps he could even manage a slight concussion this wseek so that we can hear about the danger of this style of offense. I hope it is nothing thatjeopardizes his health or his next start, but just something to fuel the debate. Maybe he and Urlacher could come head to head at the goal line with both needing a minute or two to get up off of the carpet. That would be awsome.