[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Saints @ 49ers Thread

Menudo

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I still don't think Smith is in the top half of the league as a QB. With that defense and that offensive line, if you put a top notch QB in there, they would be very tough to beat.

For the record, Smith had the 8th highest QB rating this year. 17 TD's to 5 INT and was 12 in completion %. I think that is top half and worth the $8-$10 million per year.

OMFG I feel so Oprahing good right now!! Were back baby YAAAA!! It's been a long wait but today that wait is over!! :wacko::tup::lol:

I'm a Packer fan. I hope they win tomorrow. If they do I have to say that what they will have won is a boat load of trouble. Your team looked magnificent.

OMFG I feel so Oprahing good right now!! Were back baby YAAAA!! It's been a long wait but today that wait is over!! :wacko::tup::lol:

I hope your 9er's go all the way, the emotion coming out of VD gave me chills. My wife is a saints fan, so I'm writing this in a locked room at the back of the house.

9er's huddlers very quiet all of a sudden ???

haha no hate, just stirring the pot....as you can see from my info, i'm a steelers fan...therefore I can't say a thing to anyone lol

I hope your 9er's go all the way, the emotion coming out of VD gave me chills. My wife is a saints fan, so I'm writing this in a locked room at the back of the house.

:wacko:

When the Hawks beat the Saints last year, I thought that was one of the best playoff games I've seen. This one was better. I couldn't imagine what it would have been like as a 49er or Saints fan watching that.

Wow.

I feel like I need to have a drink, a smoke, and a shower and I don't even drink and smoke. The never give up attitude of both teams at the end....epic.

I still don't think Smith is in the top half of the league as a QB. With that defense and that offensive line, if you put a top notch QB in there, they would be very tough to beat.

Yeah they're easy to beat now.

:wacko:

Props SF - I expected a close game but felt strongly SF would not pull it out and a NO rout would not have totally shocked me.

I still am PO'd at Irsay for not pursuing Harbaugh super ultra aggressively. :tup:

Vernon Davis coming off the field crying reminded me of a young Terrell Owens in that playoff game against the Packers.

TO had taken all the criticism and been plagued by drops forever. vernon was still a top 10 TE this year and has never been the subject of the nation's criticism like TO was. vernon crying is not even the same thing. congrats on the huge win for his team and niner fans, but that was lame. cry when u win the super bowl, not the division round game.

yes, i'm a hater lol