[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFL draft talk official thread

Big John

Seems to me like the Rams are trying to be cute with their strategy of accumulating picks. Sooner or later you've got to take some players and I think they've passed on a lot of talent with their cuteness. The back end of their roster is gonna be stacked. The front end is still gonna suck though based on what I've seen out of this draft. Very unimpressed.

Don't know enough about him. If he has a nonstop motor and with the numbers he put up, I think I'll prefer him to a guy like Worthy.

Holy crap. He grades out at 47.5 at NFL.com To put that in perspective, there are 318 kids in this draft with a higher grade than him. Is Josh McDaniels making our picks still?

Analysis

Strengths

Wolfe is an instinctive player who understands how to engage a lineman, extend his arms and read the flow of the play to move off his blocks. He sees screens well and can work off his man to disrupt plays inside. He can defeat single blocks well and is a decent pass rusher when put in the right scheme where he can slant and stunt to get in good position.

Weaknesses

Wolfe struggles off the ball to get into his slants. He is a slow mover and will not blow back any offensive lineman off the ball. He sometimes relies too heavily on his ability to diagnose, as it appears he is reading the play so long that blockers negate him. Double teams will give him a lot of trouble and he is on his back often when faced with them; NFL teams will see right through that and get an extra hand on him in the run game.

Edited by Bronco Billy

Seems to me like the Rams are trying to be cute with their strategy of accumulating picks. Sooner or later you've got to take some players and I think they've passed on a lot of talent with their cuteness. The back end of their roster is gonna be stacked. The front end is still gonna suck though based on what I've seen out of this draft. Very unimpressed.

Agree.........I guess the guys they want are getting nabbed ahead of them or there's a grouping they feel similar on