[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Local draft is tomorrow ... am I crazy?

Grits and Shins

Unless you really think there is a big distinction between the two, if both are there at 2.11, no point taking one (unless you think the guy with the 2.12 and 3.01 will take both) as one will definitely come back to you.

If only one is there, than it is not crazy to take one, but it would depend on who else is there.

As to the question about if you are crazy or not, I am not a psychologist, but I certainly know what my vote would be on the question.

I would take Graham over Gronk as I am of the mind that teams are going to cover him better this year.

This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever...so defenses are going to cover Gronk better but just let Graham run free? Yeah, let me know how that works for you...

Gronk outscored Graham in both non and PPR leagues last year and this year will most likely be the same...both players will be covered more but both demonstrated that they can still make plays in double (and with Gronk triple) coverage.

It's a moot point though as neither of them should be there at the 2.11 pick in a PPR league.

Unless you really think there is a big distinction between the two, if both are there at 2.11, no point taking one (unless you think the guy with the 2.12 and 3.01 will take both) as one will definitely come back to you.

If only one is there, than it is not crazy to take one, but it would depend on who else is there.

As to the question about if you are crazy or not, I am not a psychologist, but I certainly know what my vote would be on the question.

That is what I was trying to say, unless he thinks one of those two is vastly better than the other, and doesn't really see any extra value in drafting a QB/RB/WR that the other owner might take with 2.12/3.01. Maybe he wants Graham more (several people seem to be leaning that way) and if both are there would rather have his pick, then live with whatever is left at his 3.02 pick.

That is what I was trying to say, unless he thinks one of those two is vastly better than the other, and doesn't really see any extra value in drafting a QB/RB/WR that the other owner might take with 2.12/3.01. Maybe he wants Graham more (several people seem to be leaning that way) and if both are there would rather have his pick, then live with whatever is left at his 3.02 pick.

Actually since we can flex a TE into a WR spot it would VERY likely for the guy behind me to draft them both ... heck if I drafted one of them and the other made it back to me at 3.02 I think I would have to take him too.

This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever...so defenses are going to cover Gronk better but just let Graham run free? Yeah, let me know how that works for you...

Gronk outscored Graham in both non and PPR leagues last year and this year will most likely be the same...both players will be covered more but both demonstrated that they can still make plays in double (and with Gronk triple) coverage.

It's a moot point though as neither of them should be there at the 2.11 pick in a PPR league.

As a Pats homer I'm higher on Graham than Gronk for fantasy purposes. I posted thisearlier and it applies here:

Gronkowski is a stud, no question, but with McDaniels as OC -- and he has been given a lot of freedom -- he has never utilized TEs well. Atleast with Hernandez they can move him out as a WR and use him there, he's that athletic. I think Gronk is going to be extremely valuable to the Pats still but should see more run blocking and pass blocking than last year. TDs should stil be money for a baker's dozen or so, but his catches/targets may be limited.