[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

David Wilson is irrelevant

Double Agent

Just dumped him in 2 out of 3, all but the 14 teamer. Grabbed Woodyard to play him over Von against Hou, and grabbed my CB choice for next week, Winfield, great matchup against Det.

From preseason hero to regular season zero. What a damn shame. The only draft pick I made this year that was worse than taking Welker 2.2.

Edited by PPIchamp

Just dumped him in 2 out of 3, all but the 14 teamer. Grabbed Woodyard to play him over Von against Hou, and grabbed my CB choice for next week, Winfield, great matchup against Det.

From preseason hero to regular season zero. What a damn shame. The only draft pick I made this year that was worse than taking Welker 2.2.

I'm a big Winfield fan but fwiw, DET ranks 21st in fantasy points allowed to opposing DBs

Well, they haven't gotten that passing game into gear yet, Minny's an opponent that may let them get back on track. And if they don't, well, Stafford's been making mistakes lately. They certainly prefer to pass first, and alot. It feels very good in my gut, and certainly looks better than my current guys matchup, Verner against Hou. But I will certainly ingest all you have to offer before I make my final decisions before next weeks games, great One! :reporter:

Is it the Huddle's fault that Wilson fumbled on his 3rd touch of the year and then cried like a little bitch on the sidelines?

This.

One does not become the next great player by bungling opportunities, regardless of talent or pedigree. Especially with a crusty, tough coach like Coughlin.

This.

One does not become the next great player by bungling opportunities, regardless of talent or pedigree. Especially with a crusty, tough coach like Coughlin.

One becomes the next great player by having enough talent to force your HC to overlook an early mistake, especially when the first stringer is out due to injury. Wilson doesn't qualify.

DaRell Scott in for garbage time....... I want a free plane to Libya.....and a damn refund.

What a bag of dicks. So tired of people griping about getting bad advice from the Huddle. And asking for a refund, get real.

The huddle predicts and gives advice. If you aren't happy with the results don't renwew.

Oh and on Wilson they were saying in the game that he is a liability in pass protection. And has also dropped passes and fumbled. So they are trying to get him some touches but cannot risk Eli or their offense in general to do it.

Didnt this guy have hugh burst and show flashes of brilliance in pre season ? Why wouldnt people recommend giving this guy a look based on his speed and potential ? That fumble killed him I guess. A little harsh and BB makes a good point but in a deeper or dynasty league I wouldnt cut him so soon. His slap on the wrist may will end one of these days

Didnt this guy have hugh burst and show flashes of brilliance in pre season ? Why wouldnt people recommend giving this guy a look based on his speed and potential ? That fumble killed him I guess. A little harsh and BB makes a good point but in a deeper or dynasty league I wouldnt cut him so soon. His slap on the wrist may will end one of these days

It could be that the game is just too fast for him right now. That does happen, even though it occur less often with RBs. It just seems to me that with Bradshaw out that Wilson ought to be capitalizing if he is capable. He just hasn't shown anything other than very poor performance and a penchant for mistakes in the small amount of regular season time he has gotten. And last night in the 4th quarter would have been the perfect time to get him a ton of reps and try to get his head back into his job. Coughlin has seen enough of Scott to know whether he ought to be honing Scott or Wilson in the 4th quarter, and he chose Scott. That doesn't seem to bode well.

What a bag of dicks. So tired of people griping about getting bad advice from the Huddle. And asking for a refund, get real.

The huddle predicts and gives advice. If you aren't happy with the results don't renwew.

Oh and on Wilson they were saying in the game that he is a liability in pass protection. And has also dropped passes and fumbled. So they are trying to get him some touches but cannot risk Eli or their offense in general to do it.

The refund thing was a mostly a frustrated joke. I've been on this site for 12 years running. That's like...hundreds of dollars I've wasted given them :D

But we (the huddle and anyone following and posting) did miss on Wilson/Brown. It doesn't stand to reason that A- it's just because of one fumble - or it's because he had issues in college (that was known when they drafted him first round).

So maybe there was more to it. Just wish I saw it coming, or that Brown actually had more talent than I thought. The blitz pickup thing, dropped passes, maybe he's fumbled a bit in practice....

Hey, can I give it back to the huddle? They were high on Richardson (Trent) who i drafted in two leagues and he was a complete stud last week.

Oh yeah - I do dislike Tom Coughlin. I thought the way he chewed out that rookie punter two years back after the D Jackson thing was weeeeeak. And benching a rook for a game one fumble (anyway, it was punched out)? Wouldnt do it...SECOND fumble, you're on the pine.

You guys giving up on him after 3 games of his pro career may wish you had had a little more patience before too long...

Maybe. But he can't pass protect and he has been surpassed on the depth chart. I don't have enough roster space to stare at a 3rd string RB every week.