[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Luck wasn't even close.

SNOWBOUND33

You gotta be kidding. Ball clearly crosses the plane. Shorts didn't complete the catch as he went to the ground. You guys and Mayock are morans. That's Football 101.

Really? You must have X-ray vision. Ok, looking at keg's pic I see it, but wonder why they couldn't/didn't show us that during the game. Or is Keg better at this than NFLN and their production crew. Ok, see another post saying they did show it, after the game was over, how helpful.

Agree on the Shorts call, and about Mayock, the guy obviously doesn't understand the NFL rules very well as he is often wrong.

I think Mayock is a closet Jags fan, or just wanted the underdog to have a good story and win. "Oh these poor guys cannot get a break." Well that is because they keep making too many mistakes. That is usually what happens to ad teams with only 1-2 wins half way through the season. (Trust me I know, I'm a Browns fan.)

I thought it should have been a catch as well. It seemed that he had control of the football with both feet in bounds, displayed a "football move" and then didn't lose control of the football until he went to the ground which should have been ruled under "ground cannot cause a fumble" rule. But I really couldn't care less, just passing along the way I see it.

You gotta be kidding. Ball clearly crosses the plane. Shorts didn't complete the catch as he went to the ground. You guys and Mayock are morans. That's Football 101.

BRAD BRAD BRAD BRAD BRAD BRAD BRAD BRAD

He also calls him "Ness" sometimes, put the two together "BRADness".

The Shorts call and the Luck TD were both the right calls.

My only beef with the Luck TD is that it didn't seem like they took very long reviewing it - it was a score, so it required a mandatory booth review. Seemed like a very fast review.

I thought it should have been a catch as well. It seemed that he had control of the football with both feet in bounds, displayed a "football move" and then didn't lose control of the football until he went to the ground which should have been ruled under "ground cannot cause a fumble" rule. But I really couldn't care less, just passing along the way I see it.

+1 including couldn't care less.

The Luck score is different. From the angles shown on TV he didn't look close, hence the title. With the enhanced, different view it appears he did score. It was a quick review, maybe they had that look right away and we just didn't get to see it. Whatever. Neither team is going anywhere.

Man - the football didn't even break the plane!

You are either blind, trolling, a Jags fan or played against Luck. Did you even look at my image? If not did you see the same image but with better quality video that they showed on NFLN? Since you are saying it didn't break the plane my guess is no.

Yeah, apparently by rule it was'nt a catch and the refs got it right. That's a rule that needs changed. That's a catch.

He had 2 feet in then stepped outa bounds, .. if he had continued down the field after stepping outa bounds the play would have ended and the ball spotted where it was when he stepped out. Why this is'nt the case b/c he fell down (and the ground caused the ball to pop out) is beyond me..

Yeah, apparently by rule it was'nt a catch and the refs got it right. That's a rule that needs changed. That's a catch.

He had 2 feet in then stepped outa bounds, .. if he had continued down the field after stepping outa bounds the play would have ended and the ball spotted where it was when he stepped out. Why this is'nt the case b/c he fell down (and the ground caused the ball to pop out) is beyond me..

check out the link in my tweet to a replay video put out by the league about what constitutes a catch https://twitter.com/IDPSteve/status/267083772741169153

+1 including couldn't care less.

The Luck score is different. From the angles shown on TV he didn't look close, hence the title. With the enhanced, different view it appears he did score. It was a quick review, maybe they had that look right away and we just didn't get to see it. Whatever. Neither team is going anywhere.

It's the same view they showed two seconds after he scored. Nothing "enhanced" or "different". All Keg did was pause it when the ball crossed the plane. Fancy. Edited by CaptainHook