[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Head coaching candidates...

keggerz

I never speculate.

Cowboys OC Bill Callahan will call the offensive plays in 2013, not head coach Jason Garrett.

Garrett has been calling plays in Dallas since being named offensive coordinator in 2007 all the way through 2012 as head coach. Callahan, the Cowboys' OC and offensive line coach, will now handle the role while Garrett simply focuses on being a head coach. Jerry Jones seemed intent on stripping Garrett of the duties, so he finally did so. The Cowboys were No. 6 in total offense in 2012. This move will just make it easier for Jones to fire Garrett in-season if he so chooses. Hue Jackson and Mike Tice were also mentioned as potential candidates for the job.

Source: Calvin Watkins on Twitter

I just reposted Rotoworld link...this has been news for a few hours now.

Again, I need to remind myself that La Confora is the worst news feed in history. Although he did break the Chip Kelly hire on Twitter, nothing he says can ever be trusted.

I formally detract my post that Rob Ryan is the next DC in St.Louis. Seems they are interviewing other candidates.

Stevegrab's favorite Browns reporter Mary Kay Cabot just announced the Browns have hired Joe Cullen as defensive line coach, Louie Cioffi as defensive backs coach, and Shane Steichen as offensive quality control coach.

I'm liking the Brown's hires so far.

Dorey says it's TBD. Nothing on Dallas' website stating who it will be either.

While it very well may be Callahan, only thing I see is reporters "tweeting"... we'll see

God please don't put me in that category. I'm just a tweeter junkie...

Dorey says it's TBD. Nothing on Dallas' website stating who it will be either.

While it very well may be Callahan, only thing I see is reporters "tweeting"... we'll see

I can tell you for a fact that it's confirmed. DMD is in Vegas right now putting $20 on red for me. He's out of the equation.

Stevegrab's favorite Browns reporter Mary Kay Cabot just announced the Browns have hired Joe Cullen as defensive line coach, Louie Cioffi as defensive backs coach, and Shane Steichen as offensive quality control coach.

I haven't heard of any of these guys

Thought this would generate something from Eagleville. He joins his son...granted I take you don't like him but: He does get to join his son (OL coach). I'd wish him well but you'd rather throw batteries.

Typical comment from the unimformed sheep

Wasburn showed his character last year. He's a coaching version of Titus Young. For a team trying to clean up its a poor hire.

She writes for the Cleveland Plain Dealer which I don't read as much as the Akron Beacon Journal (affectionately know as Akron's Leaking Urinal by locals), where Marla Ridenour does a lot of Browns coverage. She is my favorite NOT!.

God please don't put me in that category. I'm just a tweeter junkie...

Understand just like with you getting burned by info from LaCanfora many in the media are simply posting stories "based on a tweet from so-and-so" who could be just as unreliable. We've seen it play out a lot in the media recently, escalated by twitter and other things. Multiple sources are reporting it so it must be true, even though every source reporting it sites the same original source for the info (and it is just another reporter/blogger). Just like the rotoworld reference to Callahan, it came from a tweet by Calvin Watkins (who from what I can see covers the Cowboys for ESPNDallas.com).

Basically until teams confirm these things they are just rumors, even if they are true 99% of the time.

I haven't heard of any of these guys

Cullen looks to be like a real Winner:

In 2012, the Jaguars finished last in the league with only 20 sacks.
The night before a preseason game in 2006, Cullen was charged with indecent and obscene conduct for pulling up to a Wendy’s drive-through in Dearborn, Mich., while driving an SUV naked.

To be fair to Taz, no one else is doing this, and this is the most lively thread in months. Easy to throw stones when we don't want to do the work (me included)

while i am not overly interested in this yet.... all the power to you taz. ultimately, some people are and you are providing a nice service for them.... just try to be accurate.

To be fair to Taz, no one else is doing this, and this is the most lively thread in months. Easy to throw stones when we don't want to do the work (me included)

True and I've appreciated the info and haven't been harassing Taz. But he's falling into the trap that others in the media do.

I'm glad to hear he's back to work after an extended time off.