[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cowboys playing like crap tonight.

irish

Classless.

Why do Cowboy haters reek of the nastiest most filthy garbage of all haters in sports? I don't get it.

Get over yourself, Nancy. I'll be the first to admit I don't "dislike" the Cowboys - they're not my favorite team - I really don't give a isht if they win or lose. It's their fans though (and that's a general statement - not calling out any one person in general). Just like the Steelers, the Lakers, the Yankees, etc. If you ask me, winning breeds cockiness. The funny thing is the Cowboys haven't won anything in nearly the past 2 decades, yet their fans (again a general statement) talk a lot of smack and carry this attitude of they're the best team in the league year after year. How about winning something, then start beating your chests. That's my beef with Cowboys fans.

And honestly - I can think if a LOT more "nasty" and "filthy" things to say dude..

• Like 2

This will not be the end of the Cowboys. I still feel they are one of the top teams in the NFC and should rebound next week against the Cardinals.

This will not be the end of the Cowboys. I still feel they are one of the top teams in the NFC and should rebound next week against the Cardinals.

Depends on the health of Romo. Cardinals have a hell of a D-line and dial up a lot of blitzes just as Washington did. It's their secondary that's their weakness.

Cowboys were bound to play flat sooner or later but you can't leave points on the field and fumbles. You can't not pick up blitzes and get your QB killed. This kind of game was bound to come so I am glad it was early and not late. I HATE it was to the skins though. Of all the teams you could lose to.

Helluva game. Fun watching a game like this where you're not desperate for some fantasy miracle.

Speak for yourself... I had Garcon and Dez and only needed 22 points and got 20.7... Bryant makes that play on 4th down and I win. Why does 3-5 feel light years worse than 4-4?

Cowboys were bound to play flat sooner or later but you can't leave points on the field and fumbles. You can't not pick up blitzes and get your QB killed. This kind of game was bound to come so I am glad it was early and not late. I HATE it was to the skins though. Of all the teams you could lose to.

Romo didn't look like himself at the end. Strangely, I actually think Weeden might have given them a better chance to win than Romo since he was clearly not 100%.

Speak for yourself... I had Garcon and Dez and only needed 22 points and got 20.7... Bryant makes that play on 4th down and I win. Why does 3-5 feel light years worse than 4-4?

I needed 19 total from Romo and Garcon to win in one league. I was more than halfway there at halftime. I lost by 2. Sonofabitch...

Well, I did start Garcon, and needed 26 points in a PPR league - however after the 1st quarter I knew it wasn't happening. I too am 3-5, still 2nd in overall points scored - and STILL have the most points scored against - actually that grew as played the team who started Gronk, Maclin, Cobb, Gostkowski and Miami's Defense.

The Cowboys should have never brought Romo back in to that game. He took a shot from an untouched MLB right to his surgically repaired back. They must have shot him up with Keith Richards level painkillers just to even get him upright. He was grimacing with every step. Weeden Was moving the ball and doing a great job. I think we could have had a different outcome here . I certainly wont blame the loss on that though. Hazlet absolutely tea bagged us last night . That O line is young and strong but they had no answers for what was thrown at them last night and that is very concerning. What surprises me is how nobody in Dallas thought to run some screens. When a team is sending everyone and their mother , keep them honest with a few screen passes. Tackling was pretty bad last night too. So many hits behind the line of scrimmage that turned in to 5 yard games. Our 3rd down D, as usual, was putrid. Murray fumble also loomed really large in the end. I appreciate his extra effort but at that point go down. You have 6 Redskins on you all pulling at the ball.

I think the biggest mistake we made last night was bringing Romo back in. Just a head scratcher, especially considering how well Weeden played. Anyway Philly lost too so it wasnt too devastating. Definitely some areas of concern though . Romo health, inability to pick up blitz and I also read that we lost Durant for the year . Onward we go

Edited by whomper

I thought Jerrah was going to keel over and die when Romo was laying on the carpet ...

He did keel over to the sideline from the owner's box. Then made the choice to put Romo brack in the game.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/10/jerry-jones-tony-romo-jason-garrett-sidelines-monday-night-football-injury

I absolutely agree that Romo should not have been allowed to set foot on the field again after his injury. They should have made him change into his street clothes before releasing him to the sideline. Especially when you consider that Wheeden scored more points than Romo did and should have been primarily handing the ball off to Murray anyway.

I think the Cowboys have too many plays where they try to be "cute" or try to "out smart" the opponents, like 2nd and 2 on the goal line with the back up QB in the game.

He did keel over to the sideline from the owner's box. Then made the choice to put Romo brack in the game.

http://ftw.usatoday....football-injury

Yeah it sure looked like he was telling Garrett "You get Romo back in there right now." Sure he may have been medically able to play, but the decision should be up to the coach (not player).

And WTF was with that stupid in-game interview? I don't recall that kind of thing being done before. Is that part of the ransom paid when you broadcast a game from Jerryworld? And the timing, had it been a little later when Romo took that shot to the back they may have seen the realy Jerry.

Yeah it sure looked like he was telling Garrett "You get Romo back in there right now." Sure he may have been medically able to play, but the decision should be up to the coach (not player).

And WTF was with that stupid in-game interview? I don't recall that kind of thing being done before. Is that part of the ransom paid when you broadcast a game from Jerryworld? And the timing, had it been a little later when Romo took that shot to the back they may have seen the realy Jerry.

I had the sound OFF :D