[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

@irish

it counts now, LOL, Full PPR.

Week 15, starters in bold, we have two flexes

QB: Hurts

RB: Taylor, Jones, Walker, Dillon, R White, Gus Edwards,  Mattison, J Cook

WR: Olave, K Allen, D Johnson, D Smith

TE: Njoku, Freiermuth

K: Dickers

I had been holding Hubbard and E Moore and sadly lost both when I had to drop last week to move IR slot.

I may hold Mattison, and Cook but could also drop one or all for Jameson Williams, Corey Davis, Gainwell, 2nd QB (White, jones, rodgers)

Edited by TheGuildedAge

Hi Irish, I hope all is well in your world.

I tend to get a bit "overthinky" when fantasy playoffs arrive, and this year is no exception.

So...I have a Kenneth Walker III problem.  He is supposedly "healthy", but I sincerely doubt that he is 100%. He hasn't played for a bit, and now he has the league's best defense facing him in Seattle.

I have CMC starting of course, but then I have another RB spot to fill, as well as a W/R/T spot.  My RB choices are as follows:

McKinnon

Rhamondre (if playing)

D. Harris (if playing, and if Rhamondre isn't)

Then I also have this bunch of guys to also consider for the Flex spot, and possibly a WR spot too.

Current WR's starting (need 3)...Olave and Kirk. In the running are Tee (very risky start), Juju, DPJ, E. Moore, and possibly Hardman (if he is active).

That's a lot to consider I know.  But I'd appreciate your input on how to fill out my lineup.  I realize that some of this is contingent upon whether some guys will play or not, so I'd appreciate you including that aspect as well. THANK YOU SO MUCH, and good luck with your own games!

13 hours ago, malta69 said:

Geno vs SF or Cousins vs Indy?

no negative pts for turnovers and 300 yd bonus 

Hey Malt, 

I like Cousins more. I'm not sure either hits 300 yards but like his chances of doing it more and also think he has a better shot at throwing multiple TDs.

• Like 1

One more week 15 playoff question...

I'm set at RB1 (Jacobs) and WR1(Adams) but unsure for others, listing in order of my preference

RB2 - McKinnon (@HOU), Wilson(@BUF and hurt), Edwards (@CLE)

WR 2 & 3 - Gallup(@JAC), Jeudy(AZ), Cooper (BAL), Pittman(@MIN), Zay Jones (DAL). 

Concerns -

Cooper/Gallup/Pittman all have good matchups, teams that are top 10 for WR fantasy pts (9/7/2). But Cooper is banged up and Watson still getting up to speed, Gallup has a low floor(no PPR means 4-6 pts without TD), and Pittman had been mediocre for a while so I finally benched him (for Gallup). Jeudy missed some action, then blew up last week vs KC in his 2nd game back. 

hope you're gearing up Irish! I'm riding a 7-game win streak right into the playoffs!  

let the REAL GAMES BEGIN!!!

RB2:  

I've got the Kenneth Walker headache as well. The injury and SF just doesn't sit well.  Sitting him this week for McKinnon.

don't overthink it, right? ...but I do still have D'Onta...

WR2/FLEX: so pick 2

Little tougher.  I feel pretty strongly about E.Moore against the Lions sieve, with White or Flacco, I don't think it matters.

do I give DPJ his due at home, even with Cooper back healthy? do I ride the Zay train against a banged up Dallas secondary in a high scoring game? or does Chris Moore come out of the smoke as the Texans WR1? ...and Lazard is hanging on by a whisker.

thanks for any insights.

Edited by Gay4Clay52

1 hour ago, schwaby said:

Thanks Irish!!  Happy Holidays!

Same to you!

Hey Irish, need a WR2:

Johnson, Meyers, Chark, or Palmer

Currently leaning Johnson but he got a DNP today and 0 TD on the year, Meyers still questionable, Chark facing difficult Jets secondary but looked really good the last 2 weeks, Palmer getting good targets but projections are pretty low this week for some reason. 

Appreciate the help!

8 hours ago, TheGuildedAge said:

@irish

it counts now, LOL, Full PPR.

Week 15, starters in bold, we have two flexes

QB: Hurts

RB: Taylor, Jones, Walker, Dillon, R White, Gus Edwards,  Mattison, J Cook

WR: Olave, K Allen, D Johnson, D Smith

TE: Njoku, Freiermuth

K: Dickers

I had been holding Hubbard and E Moore and sadly lost both when I had to drop last week to move IR slot.

I may hold Mattison, and Cook but could also drop one or all for Jameson Williams, Corey Davis, Gainwell, 2nd QB (White, jones, rodgers)

Hey TGA,

Now it gets serious!

I wouldn't make any moves and like your lineup just the way it is!

GL!

8 hours ago, Running With Daboll said:

Hi Irish, I hope all is well in your world.

I tend to get a bit "overthinky" when fantasy playoffs arrive, and this year is no exception.

So...I have a Kenneth Walker III problem.  He is supposedly "healthy", but I sincerely doubt that he is 100%. He hasn't played for a bit, and now he has the league's best defense facing him in Seattle.

I have CMC starting of course, but then I have another RB spot to fill, as well as a W/R/T spot.  My RB choices are as follows:

McKinnon

Rhamondre (if playing)

D. Harris (if playing, and if Rhamondre isn't)

Then I also have this bunch of guys to also consider for the Flex spot, and possibly a WR spot too.

Current WR's starting (need 3)...Olave and Kirk. In the running are Tee (very risky start), Juju, DPJ, E. Moore, and possibly Hardman (if he is active).

That's a lot to consider I know.  But I'd appreciate your input on how to fill out my lineup.  I realize that some of this is contingent upon whether some guys will play or not, so I'd appreciate you including that aspect as well. THANK YOU SO MUCH, and good luck with your own games!

Hey RwD,

Things are going well, hope the same for you. 

It's easy to be overthinky in the playoffs as you'd hate to get it wrong with so much on the line. 

Let's start with WR, I'm starting Kirk and Olave for sure and Juju would be my 3rd WR and our flex play.

For 2nd RB, if Stevenson plays, he's your #2.  If he's out, it's probably Harris as the matchup against the Raiders is way too juicy!  We'll check back in as decisions are made about availability. 

GL!

6 hours ago, stevegrab said:

One more week 15 playoff question...

I'm set at RB1 (Jacobs) and WR1(Adams) but unsure for others, listing in order of my preference

RB2 - McKinnon (@HOU), Wilson(@BUF and hurt), Edwards (@CLE)

WR 2 & 3 - Gallup(@JAC), Jeudy(AZ), Cooper (BAL), Pittman(@MIN), Zay Jones (DAL). 

Concerns -

Cooper/Gallup/Pittman all have good matchups, teams that are top 10 for WR fantasy pts (9/7/2). But Cooper is banged up and Watson still getting up to speed, Gallup has a low floor(no PPR means 4-6 pts without TD), and Pittman had been mediocre for a while so I finally benched him (for Gallup). Jeudy missed some action, then blew up last week vs KC in his 2nd game back. 

RB2 - McKinnon for sure, the others aren't even close for me. 

WRs - I'm going Pittman against the Vikings' terrible pass defense as my #2. So it comes down to the 3rd WR, and for me it's between Jeudy and Cooper and I'm leaning Jeudy. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, irish said:

Hey RwD,

Things are going well, hope the same for you. 

It's easy to be overthinky in the playoffs as you'd hate to get it wrong with so much on the line. 

Let's start with WR, I'm starting Kirk and Olave for sure and Juju would be my 3rd WR and our flex play.

For 2nd RB, if Stevenson plays, he's your #2.  If he's out, it's probably Harris as the matchup against the Raiders is way too juicy!  We'll check back in as decisions are made about availability. 

GL!

Thank you for the 11th hour advice. Based on it, I just yanked K9 from my starting lineup, and for now have McKinnon in there. But depending on the status of the Patriots RBS, I might have to swap him out.

If you only knew the amount of time I've spent mulling this over.

Thanks again.

4 hours ago, Gay4Clay52 said:

hope you're gearing up Irish! I'm riding a 7-game win streak right into the playoffs!  

let the REAL GAMES BEGIN!!!

RB2:  

I've got the Kenneth Walker headache as well. The injury and SF just doesn't sit well.  Sitting him this week for McKinnon.

don't overthink it, right? ...but I do still have D'Onta...

WR2/FLEX: so pick 2

Little tougher.  I feel pretty strongly about E.Moore against the Lions sieve, with White or Flacco, I don't think it matters.

do I give DPJ his due at home, even with Cooper back healthy? do I ride the Zay train against a banged up Dallas secondary in a high scoring game? or does Chris Moore come out of the smoke as the Texans WR1? ...and Lazard is hanging on by a whisker.

thanks for any insights.

All geared up!

7 game winning streak... DAMN!

RB - I'm playing McKinnon in a close call over Foreman. 

At WR, I play Zay Jones and in the flex, believe it or not, I think I play Chris Moore against the Chiefs, playing catchup all day long. 

GL

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WhyTug said:

Hey Irish, need a WR2:

Johnson, Meyers, Chark, or Palmer

Currently leaning Johnson but he got a DNP today and 0 TD on the year, Meyers still questionable, Chark facing difficult Jets secondary but looked really good the last 2 weeks, Palmer getting good targets but projections are pretty low this week for some reason. 

Appreciate the help!

Hey Tug, 

Without hesitation in playing Johnson. 

7 minutes ago, Running With Daboll said:

Thank you for the 11th hour advice. Based on it, I just yanked K9 from my starting lineup, and for now have McKinnon in there. But depending on the status of the Patriots RBS, I might have to swap him out.

Thanks again.

I know, it's sickening the time we spend on FF. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Running With Daboll said:

Thanks again.

I did the same with K9, I am now debating dobbins or rachaad white at my RB2 spot with Taylor at RB1. 

Hopefully it pays off tonight and Walker doesn't have a breakout performance 😕 

Good luck!

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, irish said:

All geared up!

7 game winning streak... DAMN!

RB - I'm playing McKinnon in a close call over Foreman. 

At WR, I play Zay Jones and in the flex, believe it or not, I think I play Chris Moore against the Chiefs, playing catchup all day long. 

GL

you sir, are bold. I like it.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, FinishTheDrill said:

If Pickett is out, who is the starter... Mason or Trubisky?

Trubisky but I'd rather start Huntley, Mac Jones, Ridder, Goff, McCoy before him. 

10 minutes ago, FinishTheDrill said:

I took them both and threw up in my mouth.

🤣, guess I stick with Trubisky. 

• Thanks 1