[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Shady McCoy may not be ready for week 1

Grits and Shins

Unreal, hopefully it's just a bunch of crap. I mean why would they release their only healthy back that close to the season opener? That can't be that incompetent can they?

The story I read says that McCoy is confident he'll be ready

Edited by Finn5033

Such little to go off of here, with such little being reported. The reports thus far are a "slight tear" in the hamstring? But they are not worried?. Jackson is gone. Brown was seemingly headed for the trading block, and Williams had an undisclosed operation.

Does that about sum up Buffalo's backfield? I want to grab one of these guys hoping to strike gold but there is literally no one who appears to have a shot at this if McCoy is not ready or misses some time.

Hmmmmm :thinking:

• Like 1

The latest Per Roto:

LeSean McCoy (hamstring) has vowed to be ready for Week 1.

McCoy made the proclamation in a text message to ESPN's Josina Anderson. He was more diplomatic following Friday's practice, saying "we'll see." Coach Rex Ryan has generally suggested McCoy will be ready to go against the Colts. Our first concrete clue will come with the Bills' first official injury report on Wednesday.
Source: ESPN.com
Sep 4 - 4:43 PM