[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bishop Sankey

InTomWeTrust

Everyones take this year?

I know his last 2 seasons at WU he was a monster. They didn't have the best o-line either... of course I believe Tennesee has one of the worste o lines in football I do believe Sankey is a legitimate RB that can be an RB2 at some point..

Everyones take on him?

I personally believe hes better than Cobb in almost every fashion.

I picked him up round 9

Agreed 100% and everyone on the defense is gone, Peterson being coach I thought would be a good thing, so far Sarkashian was 10 times better.

Cyler Miles looked so good when Sankey was back there.. another reason why I like Sankey so much, he punished defenders and ran like a stud

• 2 weeks later...

against that Bucs D and the great field position the Titans found them in early and often I am not surprised he had 2 TD....but what did alarm me is that he didn't get more than a dozen carries and West actually received 2 more carries...

I like to minimize my headaches in fantasy so I avoid this crap :lol:

• Like 1

Miles started for a number games late in the season his senior year.. doesnt mean much Cyler did awesome in those games too..

not sure what your point is?

You literally just said Cyler Miles looked so good when Sankey was in there. This is an absolutely ridiculous statement on multiple levels. That was my point. Check in!

You literally just said Cyler Miles looked so good when Sankey was in there. This is an absolutely ridiculous statement on multiple levels. That was my point. Check in!

Did you want me to check in when he checked in on the game vs Oregon State when they played Sean Mannion and Brandon Cooks and Marcus Wheaton and those boys? Because he did look good..

Please check back in.

Last in the NFL last year and gave up 150+ and 2 TDs to Ivory and Powell last week.

Yep the made moves in the draft (Shelton) and FA (Starks) to get better but it didn't show week 1, massive holes for them to run thru and we also lost a starting LB (Solomon) who was new and not spectacular. Until they show otherwise they are as bad as last year.

Did you want me to check in when he checked in on the game vs Oregon State when they played Sean Mannion and Brandon Cooks and Marcus Wheaton and those boys? Because he did look good..

Please check back in.

What effing difference does it make that he played against those guys? :lol: