[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dez Bryant to miss four to six weeks

DMD

wow wtf leagues are you guys playing in where people drop Dez and Alshon? Good Lord

His other WR's? TY Hilton, D Jackson, D Parker, B Coleman. I get the fact that he's hurting at WR - but the way I saw it - if you're gonna drop Dez, at least pick up Williams or James Jones - or even Moncrief. IDK - this guy is a seasoned vet too. He was asked via the message boards why he gave up so early? His response was he doesn't want to deal with the dead weight for 8-12 weeks. He'd rather have someone who will actually help him get to week 14 and mean something.

I would not fault someone for dropping Dez. It takes some cojones to recognize a bad situation and move on before you drown in the manure. Could be a bad call but I personally doubt it. See Julio Jones.

If you can't get at least waiver wire-level value or better in a trade then drop and move on. Dead roster spots in a short bench league are no good.

Maybe...ever had a shave or screw into your foot bro? Surgery for a scrub like Stallworth is not the same for a big man-child like Dez

Maybe if owners are lucky enough to have him for the stretch...good luck to you all.

Did you have to shave your vagina for that surgery ?

• Like 1

Brutal...This is the one player that I could not afford to see go down...33 teams I have him on........I am not expecting him back for at least 8 weeks and then who knows if he will be the same player he has to get back in shape.

The odds of winning my 3rd big money prize just went down 10 fold.

Traded Martivis Bryant for Dez straight up in a keeper league. Hope he heals fasts and it's not 8 weeks. That will be four games of Martavis could have helped me while Dez recovers. I am questioning the move but since I will have him for the years to come, I think it was worth it.

Traded Martivis Bryant for Dez straight up in a keeper league. Hope he heals fasts and it's not 8 weeks. That will be four games of Martavis could have helped me while Dez recovers. I am questioning the move but since I will have him for the years to come, I think it was worth it.

I like that move. Marty B is overrated.

Good question. Have they maybe allocated those slots to other players? Don't teams only get two of those?

They want him back as soon as possible and are probably hoping for a miracle...or to have him as a decoy at least or string out a series of games where "he might play" and the opposing teams have to gameplan for him in case he suits up that week....

With a player of Dez's caliber, there are plenty of angles to play here by not placing him on IR...I don't agree with them, I think he is not going to play a game thhis season personally, but that's just me