[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dez Bryant to miss four to six weeks

DMD

Is there a free agent out there they might sign? Wes Welker? Brandon Lloyd? Anyone?

Beasley is Welker. Williams, Beasley, Witten and Dunbar will be asked to do more. And yes, Witten can handle it as shown last night, as can the others.

Edited by irish

it was on Sirius xm fantasy radio Tuesday night .... apparently Roddy has a regular spot.

Roddy said he and Julio were talking about it and it was the same injury that Julio had...where he missed a ton of time.

A caller asked about keeping Dez on his roster and Roddy basically said if you could unload him he should as he probably wont be back this season....or something along those lines.

Roddy also went on to say that a caller should sit Odell Beckham this week against the ATL defense.

So yeah, draw your own conclusions

• Like 1

I heard someone on ESPN radio today (Donte Stallworth?) say that he was relieved when he heard that Dez had same injury he had before because he thinks it'll be 4-5 wks. Edit: who the hell knows

Yeah, it was Stallworth. He seemed pretty knowledgeable on the subject & I'd have to say I'd believe him way before I'd even listen to anything Roddy White had to say. He said it's the exact same injury he had and in 6 weeks he was ready to hit the field again, though his coach kept him out a couple more. He said we'll probably see the same with Dez and that around week 5 he'll probably already be wanting to play. He also brought up a couple of other players who've had the same injury and said their return mostly depended on how much they have to cut on it. The full heal time for the bone is 6 weeks. Said players like lineman can probably play on it after 5 and players like WRs and LBs just a little longer. He also said that there is very little risk in re-injury and it didn't hamper him in any way afterwards.

My guess is we'll see him after their bye.

• Like 1