[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Survivor carnage

HowboutthemCowboys

I'm in a local survivor with friends, 20 of us. It's over in week 2 :lol:. 3 went out last wk, the rest went out with NO, Mia and Balt today. 1 guy picked NE today. Week 2, never saw that before

Yup, only 4 people left in the one I'm in. I took the Colts, so hope they win tomorrow night.

Saints took me down in both of mine, after running the table (all 17 weeks) in both last year. Should have known... They almost did it to me last year (against TB as well). Can only get down by 3 scores so many times before it bites you.

In one of mine, we're all done. NO, BAL, and STL knocked out everybody that was left. We'll probably start another.... not sure.

In the other, we started with 58. We're down to 4 left, and another 4 with Indy tomorrow. Of the 50 that have been eliminated, half of those (25 exactly) took the Saints today. Brutal.

We play a double elimination format, with the overall winner getting 80% and the winner of the loser's bracket taking 20% of the pool. Out of 230 entries, so far 27 have been completely eliminated after only Week 2, 162 have fallen into the loser's bracket, and only 41 remain in the winner's bracket (although with 27 of those pending a Colts win, tonight, there will be a lot more carnage if the Jets pull off the upset!)...craziest start I've ever seen!

after last night's result our pool has gone from 230 to 14 after only 2 weeks!!! I've never seen that kind of attrition this early!

We must be in the same one. Not sure how many we have exactly but it's over 200, we have 14 left, thankfully I picked Pittsburg so still in but I had 3 entries, other two got hosed by NO and Baltimore. I'd imagine most will pick NE at home this weekend against JAX.

Edited by FUBARED

We must be in the same one. Not sure how many we have exactly but it's over 200, we have 14 left, thankfully I picked Pittsburg so still in but I had 3 entries, other two got hosed by NO and Baltimore. I'd imagine most will pick NE at home this weekend against JAX.

NE is a Thursday game so maybe not