[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

And they say Gurley wouldn't do anything

NYpkBLUE22

I was absolutely wrong about him, and very vocal about it.  I'll happily eat crow on this one.  Personally, I still think he sucks, but he's clearly been the fantasy performer of the year so far.  Congrats to everyone who got him this year...he was a great buy in the 2nd, and exponentially better if you got him any round after.  

Each week another TD, each week an increase of about 50% in scoring (in our league 15-23-32) that is insane and will not continue. Even his week 2 (90yds rush, 50rec, 1 TD each) is not likely to continue. And it was against a defense that couldn't stop much.

The whole rams offense looked pretty good, so did the 49ers at times, probably because both defenses were just not good.

he looks a bit more ....energized?.... to me this year

Some better wr's.... a bit more exp for the QB.... more involved in passing game.... could be a nice year for him

Coulda had 2 more TD's last night but im sure no ones complaining

great game last night.  love these young, offensive-minded coaches.  NFL needs more creative minds in the game.  compared to the Houston v. Cinci game last Thursday, what a difference.  Makes fantasy football just a bit more interesting too.    

• Like 1

20 hours ago, kdko said:

I was absolutely wrong about him, and very vocal about it.  I'll happily eat crow on this one.  Personally, I still think he sucks, but he's clearly been the fantasy performer of the year so far.  Congrats to everyone who got him this year...he was a great buy in the 2nd, and exponentially better if you got him any round after.  

It's only week 3 - if he's doing this in the week 13 then you can cook up the crow pie.

• Like 1

i think "they" were split on gurley before the season.  we are seeing better o-line play, better passing game, and better playcalling.  up until the game vs the 49ers his ypc was low (and a concern).  the big difference is that he is actually getting into the endzone. his number was called plenty of times last year but was not effective.

he was pretty impressive as i think the 9ers have a decent to good defense.  a couple of injuries at the moment, but strong defense.

I didn't end up with him in any leagues this year but felt like his success would be directly tied to Goff.  As he does well, Gurley will do well.  Last year seemed like he got frustrated because teams knew they needed to focus on the run and let the Rams try to throw.