[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

End A Fight In 3-5 Seconds

Ramhock

31 minutes ago, Shaft said:

Might be someone's cookies.

Cookies?

Trump, a racist Trump supporter and a mainstream American all sit at a table, with 12 cookies on a plate. Trump grabs 11 cookies and tells his racist follower "You better watch him. He wants your cookie."

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Shorttynaz said:

Says the one making controversial posts.  Your poor attempt at humor is not funny.  

There are quite a few people making controversial post and snide remarks around here. I find it interesting when only some are called out about it.

1 hour ago, Shaft said:

There are quite a few people making controversial post and snide remarks around here. I find it interesting when only some are called out about it.

I never intended to call anyone out but not only did BB make one not funny post (to which I mentioned no names at the time), his guilty conscience most likely got the best of him and he then came back and tried to double down.  

If you wouldn't make comments like that on the subway - cause you'd get popped square in the nose - then don't make them here.  

• DMD locked this topic