[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ex-NFL CB Adam 'Pacman' Jones Arrested, Allegedly Beat a Person Unconscious

League_Champion

On 2/15/2021 at 12:54 PM, Shaft said:

These type of posts do nothing for the site because it has nothing to do with fantasy football. He's not even in the league anymore. It takes our discussion to places it doesn't need to go.

True.  But it also increases traffic on the site.  And compared to some others this one has a more laid back, lounge type of vibe.  With activity down, I wouldn't argue to reduce posts.

On 2/15/2021 at 11:52 AM, stevegrab said:

And somehow this only brings a charge of misdemeanor assault, hopefully the authorities will consider a more serious charge considering the kind of beating. 

I sense the pot calling the kettle black here.  Remember that time when Miles Garrett committed assault and battery on a player with a blunt force weapon, and faced no serious charge(s)?  

2 minutes ago, Shorttynaz said:

I sense the pot calling the kettle black here.  Remember that time when Miles Garrett committed assault and battery on a player with a blunt force weapon, and faced no serious charge(s)?  

I sense somebody using stinky fish trying to dredge up old stuff and make poor comparisons as well as poor use of the "pot calling the kettle black" phrase. 

PS The name is Myles with a Y  

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, stevegrab said:

I sense somebody using stinky fish trying to dredge up old stuff and make poor comparisons as well as poor use of the "pot calling the kettle black" phrase. 

PS The name is Myles with a Y  

Autocorrect, but whatever.  Regardless, I get it though.. its not ok so long as the guy doesn't currently play for your favorite team.  

5 minutes ago, Shorttynaz said:

Autocorrect, but whatever.  Regardless, I get it though.. its not ok so long as the guy doesn't currently play for your favorite team.  

No you don't get it, the two incidents are not at all similar, anybody with have a brain knows that. Now go troll somebody else 

24 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

No you don't get it, the two incidents are not at all similar, anybody with have a brain knows that. Now go troll somebody else 

Why the need for insults, Steven?  I mean I could easily say you have the Learning Herpes, but everyone here already knows that.  And what's not similar, other than one player doesn't currently play for the Browns?  They both committed assault, Garrett actually committed battery, with a weapon at that.  He got an 8 game suspension and no legal trouble, but in your ever so clear vision, that was too harsh.  Jones got a misdemeanor for assault alone, but on this episode of Stevens Court, that wasn't harsh enough?  

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Shorttynaz said:

Why the need for insults, Steven?  I mean I could easily say you have the Learning Herpes, but everyone here already knows that.  And what's not similar, other than one player doesn't currently play for the Browns?  They both committed assault, Garrett actually committed battery, with a weapon at that.  He got an 8 game suspension and no legal trouble, but in your ever so clear vision, that was too harsh.  Jones got a misdemeanor for assault alone, but on this episode of Stevens Court, that wasn't harsh enough?  

blah-blah-blah   but hey you got a new fan in LC, kudos

19 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Much different only exactly the same.

Browns-Manziel-Fan.gif

Really, guy... it was only mildly funny the first time you posted this.  Posting it every time steve gets into it with you or anyone else is becoming a little tiresome.

20 minutes ago, darin3 said:

No problem.  Does that mean you'll stop posting that stupid video every time you want to rip on your buddy Steve?

Of course not, because he thinks he's really funny, when he usually isn't.

By the way I hated Johnny Goofball and would not be caught dead wearing that shirt. Plus I don't attend Browns games regularly any more. But I do like beer :)