[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Supply issues you've experienced

rajncajn

2 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Keep voting Democrat dumbass, see where that gets you. It got us here 😂

DUHHH Democrats bad Republicans good..... just keep repeating your same nonsense over and over, since you have nothing of substance. 

I'm sorry,  but anyone who voted for either of the last two idiots we have had as Presidents has no business trashing those who voted for the other guy. They are both a (the really bad word)ing embarrassment to this country and indicative of the very sad state our political climate has become and we have nobody to blame for that but ourselves, all of us as a country. We should all be ashamed that these two sad sacks of dung are the best we could come up with to prop up a the leader of our country. Smfh

Edited by rajncajn

53 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

I'm sorry,  but anyone who voted for either of the last two idiots we have had as Presidents has no business trashing those who voted for the other guy. They are both a (the really bad word)ing embarrassment to this country and indicative of the very sad state our political climate has become and we have nobody to blame for that but ourselves, all of us as a country. We should all be ashamed that these two sad sacks of dung are the best we could come up with to prop up a the leader of our country. Smfh

But here's the problem, they really believe in their heart of hearts that Biden is doing a good job. He and his Vice President are a damn joke. They haven't done a damn thing for the American people. Has he fulfilled any meaningful campaign promises? 

46 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

But here's the problem, they really believe in their heart of hearts that Biden is doing a good job. He and his Vice President are a damn joke. They haven't done a damn thing for the American people. Has he fulfilled any meaningful campaign promises? 

You are seriously like a parrot that just repeats the same crap over and over.  It's tiresome AF.  No one's answered the question the first 85 times you've asked; what makes you think someone is going to jump off that cliff now?  

We get it: you think Biden sucks.  That's great.  Time to move on.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, rajncajn said:

Went to New Mexico last week for work.  Met a friend/client who is in his words 'a life long Republican.'  He mentioned how he is okay with Biden because he surrounds himself with adequate advisors and 'listens to them.'

Now, realize he is in a state where they are trying to run Liz Cheney out as a 'RINO.'  He was elated to hear that I make token donations to Liz Cheney (we lived there, and care about the state)

He's super concerned about the current state of the GOP and told me he's considering voting straight Democratic ticket.  Which doesn't mean much in Wyoming beyond Governor. But, he's super flummoxed about the intrsuion of conspiracy theorists and fundy folks who have essentially steered the GOP since Trump went in and brains went out.

Anyway, I'll hammer Biden on a ton of policy decisions and indecisions, and you'd likely defend Biden on many of them compared to what I'd prefer.  But, at a minimum, I think your alleged equivalency of Biden and Trump is frought with severe lapses of logic. 

Edited by Bobby Brown
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Bobby Brown said:

Went to New Mexico last week for work.  Met a friend/client who is in his words 'a life long Republican. He mentioned how he is okay with Biden because he surrounds himself with adequate advisors and 'listens to them.'

Now, realize he is in a state where they are trying to run Liz Cheney out as a 'RINO.'  He was elated to hear that I make token donations to Liz Cheney (we lived there, and care about the state)

He's super concerned about the current state of the GOP and told me he's considering voting straight Democratic ticket.  Which doesn't mean much in Wyoming beyond Governor. But, he's super flummoxed about the intrsuion of conspiracy theorists and fundy folks who have essentially steered the GOP since Trump went in and brains went out.

Anyway, I'll hammer Biden on a ton of policy decisions and indecisions, and you'd likely defend Biden on many of them compared to what I'd preferBut, at a minimum, I think your alleged equivalency of Biden and Trump is frought with severe lapses of logic. 

Well said, and what is really amazing and shameful is the millions who still believe that Trump won and the election was stolen. They will be participating in his upcoming revenge tour where everybody that dares not bow to King Donald will be cast aside. They control the GOP, and I doubt your friend/client is an outlier in members who are ashamed of what it is now. 

I think many people who never cared much about politics and maybe didn't even vote got emboldened by Trump. He spoke to their inner angry white guy afraid of losing some imagined power or position in society. And now in every election they're all about Trump, who did he endorse or who sounds the most like him, that's their candidate. Not much about the issues, other than aligning with Trump. 

PS  I wonder if the underlined part of your post has a typo or something, because I don't see rajn defending Biden on much. 

10 hours ago, Bobby Brown said:

Went to New Mexico last week for work.  Met a friend/client who is in his words 'a life long Republican.'  He mentioned how he is okay with Biden because he surrounds himself with adequate advisors and 'listens to them.'

Anyway, I'll hammer Biden on a ton of policy decisions and indecisions, and you'd likely defend Biden on many of them compared to what I'd prefer.  But, at a minimum, I think your alleged equivalency of Biden and Trump is frought with severe lapses of logic. 

I totally agree with what you're saying about the GOP, but if you don't think the democrats have their own fair share of loonies, idiots and chalupas who are only looking out for their own personal and financial interests then you are  being severely delusional. If you want to side with Democrats because you believe in general party philosophies, I get that. But let's not pretend that they are not just as much a part of the problem as the other side.

I have to think that we can do better than these chiveswads we have running our country, but the only ones I have any say in are the ones that come from my state. That's why you will rarely ever see me bitching about Pelosi, Schumer, McConnell, McCarthy, et al. I will continue to try to do my part by electing the person and not the party whether I 100% agree with that person's political platform or not. I think if everyone did the same we'd get less of these idiots and chalupas and more people who actually care about this country and are willing to do something more than cast stones and argue.

Edited by rajncajn
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

Well said, and what is really amazing and shameful is the millions who still believe that Trump won and the election was stolen. They will be participating in his upcoming revenge tour where everybody that dares not bow to King Donald will be cast aside. They control the GOP, and I doubt your friend/client is an outlier in members who are ashamed of what it is now. 

I think many people who never cared much about politics and maybe didn't even vote got emboldened by Trump. He spoke to their inner angry white guy afraid of losing some imagined power or position in society. And now in every election they're all about Trump, who did he endorse or who sounds the most like him, that's their candidate. Not much about the issues, other than aligning with Trump. 

PS  I wonder if the underlined part of your post has a typo or something, because I don't see rajn defending Biden on much. 

You don't see me defending any politian about much, do you?

5 hours ago, rajncajn said:

If you want to side with Democrats because you believe in general party philosophies, I get that. But let's not pretend that they are not just as much a part of the problem as the other side.

Trump Is gone but the Trump Repubs still control major portions of the party.  It's a home for ruffians, cultists, and truth denying insurrectionists. This haapened quickly.  There was no such sudden and massive power shift to extremists on the 'other side.'  

Republicans know this but may not publicly admit it.  Libertarians and independents clearly admit it.  Anyone with an ounce of intellectual honesty and not completely brainwashed by the cult of Trump knows their isn't an equivalency.

4 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

Trump Is gone but the Trump Repubs still control major portions of the party.  It's a home for ruffians, cultists, and truth denying insurrectionists. This haapened quickly.  There was no such sudden and massive power shift to extremists on the 'other side.'  

Republicans know this but may not publicly admit it.  Libertarians and independents clearly admit it.  Anyone with an ounce of intellectual honesty and not completely brainwashed by the cult of Trump knows their isn't an equivalency.

And so,  nothing ever changes... I relent.

6 hours ago, stevegrab said:

Poorly states by me.  What I meant to say was that I'm often frustrated by Biden's staus quo policy, but Rajn might prefer that relativel to what I'd rather see.

7 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

Poorly states by me.  What I meant to say was that I'm often frustrated by Biden's staus quo policy, but Rajn might prefer that relativel to what I'd rather see.

I would prefer Biden actually do something that he said he would do. But if I thought he ever really believed any of the things he said then I might have actually considered voting for him. That's the difference between him and Obama.  I believed Obama actually felt like he was doing to right things for the country and even though I thought some of it was misguided, I voted for him because I thought he was genuine and that the continuity was what was best for the country at the time.  Biden is nothing but a politician and I mean that in every negative way possible.  He's no better than the Clinton's other than the Clinton's are much better at it than he is. He's going to tell you everything he thinks (or at this point being told) that you want to hear.  He's going to do everything that's best for him,  best for his friends,  best for his pocket.

45 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

I would prefer Biden actually do something that he said he would do. But if I thought he ever really believed any of the things he said then I might have actually considered voting for him. That's the difference between him and Obama.  I believed Obama actually felt like he was doing to right things for the country and even though I thought some of it was misguided, I voted for him because I thought he was genuine and that the continuity was what was best for the country at the time.  Biden is nothing but a politician and I mean that in every negative way possible.  He's no better than the Clinton's other than the Clinton's are much better at it than he is. He's going to tell you everything he thinks (or at this point being told) that you want to hear.  He's going to do everything that's best for him,  best for his friends,  best for his pocket.

Agreed.  He and Obama are on completely different levels.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/24/2022 at 5:43 PM, rajncajn said:

Bingo 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, LordOpie said:

so I assume that anyone who agrees with you voted third party?

yes, third parties don't win, but if enough of us vote third, and it currently doesn't matter which one, then eventually, a third-party candidate will arise. 

Eventually we'll get a Ross Perot. 

I voted for Perot once. I totally disagree with rajn post that you quoted, we all have a right to complain and bash the other side, its America.

Are people who didn't vote better, or more innocent? Or even people who voted 3rd party?  Or people who voted for Hillary in 2016 then Trump in 2020?   (They didn't vote for the winner, is that better?)

12 hours ago, stevegrab said:

I voted for Perot once. I totally disagree with rajn post that you quoted, we all have a right to complain and bash the other side, its America.

Are people who didn't vote better, or more innocent? Or even people who voted 3rd party?  Or people who voted for Hillary in 2016 then Trump in 2020?   (They didn't vote for the winner, is that better?)

Can you imagine if all this nonsense was happening under Trump's watch? He'd be crucified. But nope, as long it's not a Republican in office everything is just fine. Biden hasn't done a damn thing to help the average person. As a Democrat you should be outraged, not content. 

12 hours ago, stevegrab said:

(They didn't vote for the winner, is that better?)

Depends on whether you care more about voting for a winner than voting for who's the best person for the job. I didn't vote for Trump and I didn't vote for Biden. Does that mean I lost?

9 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

Depends on whether you care more about voting for a winner than voting for who's the best person for the job. I didn't vote for Trump and I didn't vote for Biden. Does that mean I lost?

We're all losing right now. But hey, at least Donald Trump is not in office. That's every Democrats answer to what's going on right now. 

3 hours ago, rajncajn said:

I vote for the person I thought was best, and with the hope that maybe my vote can help that person carry my state. A vote for some 3rd party candidate wasn't going to help, and I certainly was not voting for Trump. 

Earlier you told us all that if we voted for Trump or Biden we should not be criticizing the other side, I guess since you didn't vote for them you can criticize all of us. 

2 hours ago, League_Champion said:

We're all losing right now. But hey, at least Donald Trump is not in office. That's every Democrats answer to what's going on right now. 

How would you be winning if Trump were president?  Keep embracing your delusions that none of this would be going on if only your king had convinced more people to love him. Are you really as clueless as these random people online that blame Biden for everything, the cost of gas, other inflation, the war in Ukraine, etc. Or is it just part of your schtick? 

1 hour ago, stevegrab said:

I vote for the person I thought was best, and with the hope that maybe my vote can help that person carry my state. A vote for some 3rd party candidate wasn't going to help, and I certainly was not voting for Trump. 

Earlier you told us all that if we voted for Trump or Biden we should not be criticizing the other side, I guess since you didn't vote for them you can criticize all of us. 

How often do you see me criticizing people for voting for either Trump or Biden?

Also, you must have missed the part where I said "we have nobody to blame for that but ourselves, all of us as a country. We should all be ashamed"

You're clearly missing the point. You've heard the saying about people living in glass houses...

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Nice job moron, thanks! 

My state was carried by your hero Trump, my vote had nothing to do with Biden winning the election.

So once again, more stupid nonsense from the Trumpies. 

• Sad 1