[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rams vs Cardinals (MNF)

League_Champion

7 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

Cardinals might want to cover Cooper Kupp at some point tonight

Dude is incredible, best WR in the game. 

16 minutes ago, Wolverines Fan said:

Thought Arizona would roll over Los Angeles easily.

Agreed, I thought the Cards would win this game by a TD and that the Rams would be playing catch up. 

13 hours ago, League_Champion said:
  • Rams vs. Cardinals spread: Arizona -3
  • Rams vs. Cardinals over-under: 51 points  
  • Rams vs. Cardinals money line: Arizona -160, Los Angeles +140 
  • LAR: Rams are 6-3 against the spread as a road underdog since 2018 
  • ARI: Cardinals are 4-10 ATS as a home favorite since 2018

Both teams continue their ATS trends. 

What an entertaining game. The late scratches for the Rams and the Carsd better record had many expecting a lopsided Cards victory. Instead they led for just about 2 minutes. Every time they got a bit closer the Rams answered. Sony Michel looked good, Kupp was amazing as usual and OBJ played very well and smart. (I didn't realize why he ran backwards and thought he was trying to avoid the hit.) Stafford was very good and played smart ball.

Murray seemed hobbled by a foot/ankle injury at times. The first pick was a good play by the DL, but the second was a bad pass, sure the defender  made a great play leaping to get it, but they were right in the path of the pass and going to make a play on the ball. Their running game was nonexistent aside from Murray (Connor 13-31 ugh)

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, stevegrab said:

Both teams continue their ATS trends. 

What an entertaining game. The late scratches for the Rams and the Carsd better record had many expecting a lopsided Cards victory. Instead they led for just about 2 minutes. Every time they got a bit closer the Rams answered. Sony Michel looked good, Kupp was amazing as usual and OBJ played very well and smart. (I didn't realize why he ran backwards and thought he was trying to avoid the hit.) Stafford was very good and played smart ball.

Murray seemed hobbled by a foot/ankle injury at times. The first pick was a good play by the DL, but the second was a bad pass, sure the defender  made a great play leaping to get it, but they were right in the path of the pass and going to make a play on the ball. Their running game was nonexistent aside from Murray (Connor 13-31 ugh)

I was on the wrong side of this one. I even added more fuel to the fire for a 2nd half wager of Az -2. I don't know what I thought I saw in AZ during 1st half to be confdent of the 2nd half spread, but I was.  Ooof.   I won't underestimate LAR again, in fact, they are indeed an NFC Title contender as much as GB, TB and obviously, AZ.