[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bruce Willis has Aphasia, will step away from acting

Wolverines Fan

Saw this today as well, so sad, I love this guy, his movies were awesome!

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8223021/

"Safe and effective"

@loaf - there's a reason you've never heard of it before the Covid era.  I bet you'll be hearing of it more just like the other heart ailments I had never heard about until this "safe and effective" vaccine. 

E2A: @LordOpie

Edited by Brentastic
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

53 minutes ago, Brentastic said:

"Safe and effective"

@loaf - there's a reason you've never heard of it before the Covid era.  I bet you'll be hearing of it more just like the other heart ailments I had never heard about until this "safe and effective" vaccine. 

Except Willis has been having symptoms for years.  So there goes that theory.  :tinfoilhat:

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Brentastic said:

"Safe and effective"

That abstract documents one case where someone developed aphasia after a vaccination.  

One.

It also states the patient had a "previous history of myocardial infarction, arterial hypertension, hyperlipidemia, and nephrolithiasis" and that causation with the vaccine was not established.

It further states that the aphasia went away in a  couple days.

Heck, if one was objective, there is as much 'evidence' in that abstract that the vaccine cured it instead of caused it.  Of course, neither of those cases are supported by evidence or logic. 

• Thanks 1

On 3/31/2022 at 7:43 PM, Bobby Brown said:

Well, obviously the vaccine made it worser.  :tinfoilhat:

Just Brent being Brent.  Screw the masks, screw the vaccines, everyone using them or getting injected by them is an idiot. :rolleyes:

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, irish said:

Just Brent being Brent.  

I'm not sure what Brent being Brent means, but he posted the abstract.  I read the whole thing and it didn't support his position.  It did the opposite.  :shrug:

Edited by Bobby Brown

• 2 months later...