[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gus the Bus

Kayteeohh33

43 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

With Bal having successful rbs... f you have the starter you pretty much have to roll with it.  

All for starting the starters! His situation is just a bit of an extenuating circumstance for my liking. Baltimore RBs are an enigma, Lamar vultures TD runs, Gus is still coming off that injury no matter how well he did last week. Starting him regardless, but tempering expectations 

I plugged him back into my lineup once I saw he was active. My other options were Herbert, Hubbard and Conner who I am not confident is playing. I was hoping for more from Edwards, but he still did OK and had a significant share of the load, before aggravating his hamstring. 

I probably should have left him on the bench and then decided on Conner or Herbert. But I didn't expect Herbert to have the upside that Edwards did. 

5 hours ago, stevegrab said:

I plugged him back into my lineup once I saw he was active. My other options were Herbert, Hubbard and Conner who I am not confident is playing. I was hoping for more from Edwards, but he still did OK and had a significant share of the load, before aggravating his hamstring. 

I probably should have left him on the bench and then decided on Conner or Herbert. But I didn't expect Herbert to have the upside that Edwards did. 

Yeah I was between him and Najee. I can see Najee getting about the same or less so I'm not too disappointed 

On 10/27/2022 at 3:28 PM, Big John said:

"The Bus" nickname belongs to Jerome Bettis.

Yeah but that "Bus" no longer runs around this part of the neighborhood. A new "Bus" has filled in for him. Besides it's actually "Gus Bus". :D

• Like 1

On 10/28/2022 at 9:24 PM, boltnlava said:

Yeah but that "Bus" no longer runs around this part of the neighborhood. A new "Bus" has filled in for him. Besides it's actually "Gus Bus". :D

According to Pro Football Reference it is "The Bus", but Wikipedia says Gus Bus  :shrug:

image.png.8c3612413bb6b8f9fbccbc4f518b3bb8.png

image.png.c685e49b07a09f1649e2dea8a3895473.png