[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFL Trade Deadline Discussion- Players and Predictions

Shaft

3 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

Buffalo is a pass heavy team and Hines is an excellent receiver out of the backfield.

This. I think this makes their offense pretty scary! They really have no weak spots now.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Finn5033 said:

I didn’t see that Moss went to the Colts. Makes sense now

A lot of recent trades were short on info when getting posted, especially as it relates to player going back. Like Chubb to MIA, didn't mention Edmonds to DEN. 

Well I guess Hunt didn't get traded after all. I guess the asking price was too high, or they wanted players with a contract not who will become FAs next year. 

Just now, Yoyo said:

Not sure any of these trades helped fantasy wise. Rb's are all still in a committee, Claypool still a question mark? Maybe Miami and Baltimore def better choice for streaming.

I think Hines value increases a good bit, going to a passing offense with an elite QB. It appeared the Bill benched Zack Moss to give James Cook some action, maybe they saw all they need and that caused them to go get Hines. Cook is expected to be the #3 RB.