[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cooper Kupp to IR

DMD

Well, that hurts four of my teams. Not exactly replaceable. High ankle sprain that needs surgery.

And the Rams probably not going to repeat the Super Bowl win. Probably.

Just now, gilthorp said:

That was a nice gravy train, but was bound to end.

I am in a 2-4 player keeper.  have Herbert, Chubb, Kelce (1.5 ppr).... and had kupp.  drafted JJ as a rookie and made the choice to roll with jj (due to health and age). 

Kupp becomes superman last year. bier :kicksrock:, but is still happy with jj last year.

Frankly, i would love to keep more as i seem to have about 8-9 players worth keeping at the end of the season. this year bier has most points; high score in 4/10 weeks.... 5-5 due to weekly blow ups and low point losses. woe is me :lol:

such is life

I actually drafted Van Jefferson as a deep bench player/sleeper type. After a few weeks still inactive I needed the roster spot. He's still available in my league, but WR isn't a real need for me at this point, I need to get a TE to replace Ertz and possibly a QB to play with Geno on bye and Stafford hurt. 

1 hour ago, gilthorp said:

Over bidding shall commence for Jefferson and C Watson.

This one might have some staying power. Although, corn on the Cobber is coming back soon, possibly even this Thursday. 

6 hours ago, Bier Meister said:

I am in a 2-4 player keeper.  have Herbert, Chubb, Kelce (1.5 ppr).... and had kupp.  drafted JJ as a rookie and made the choice to roll with jj (due to health and age). 

Kupp becomes superman last year. bier :kicksrock:, but is still happy with jj last year.

Frankly, i would love to keep more as i seem to have about 8-9 players worth keeping at the end of the season. this year bier has most points; high score in 4/10 weeks.... 5-5 due to weekly blow ups and low point losses. woe is me :lol:

such is life

It is a scientific fact. People with glorious hair draft much better than those who are folically challenged.

• Haha 1

On 11/15/2022 at 11:56 AM, Dcat said:

Van Jefferson, please step up to the podium. 

I still can't/won't/terrified of/trusting Allen Robinson.

I will never trust Allen Robinson ever again.  I drafted him in redraft and dropped him pretty early on for the waterboy. 

Ironically the guy I'm playing this week picked him up and is starting him.  In that league I've been around 3rd place for points but my points against is over 1700, 200 points more than any other team!  So I'm 1-9.  For the last 8 games in a row, every team had their best game against me.

So basically, based on the last 8 games and superstition, Robinson is going to have the best game of his career this week.  Mark my words.

• Sad 1