[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 11 GameDay Chat

League_Champion

3 hours ago, gilthorp said:

NFL has already said it was not a block in the back. Officially - for what it's worth.

If the block they're referring to came at the end, right before the Pat's player scored, that was not a block in the back. He side checked him to the ground.  Agree with the NFL. 

Vikings made a strong case yesterday to be considered the worst 8-2 team in history. They have a negative point differential, slightly, as well. 

Their OL is injured and they will struggle again this Thursday against the Patriots likely, unless they gameplan around it. 

Every time they get smoked, it's the same situation. Leaky OL and Kirk folds. Not that this is all Kirk's fault, it certainly isn't. 

Edited by purplemonster

7 hours ago, League_Champion said:

How the hell did Kadarious Toney have ZERO catches after last week? 

Fragile hammy, same thing that has sidelined him most of his career. Being traded to the Chiefs didn't resolve that. 

Hard to catch many balls when you're not targeted, hard to be targeted when you're not on the field (just 14 snaps, 22%)

1 hour ago, gilthorp said:

I am quite certain Russ was losing his mind in OT yesterday when his defense folded like a cheap suit.

After watching that game of mostly defense, I figured OT would take some time, not be over in 3 plays. But I was pleased as an Adams owner.