[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cocaine in the White House

rajncajn

13 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

lol....as reported by a dubious website and sold to Project Veritas...who have been sued multiple times for defamation....with their founder even admitting the authenticity was in question..

You try awfully hard to pretend you're independent minded, but certainly do a lot of hand-waving when consuming and regurgitating right-wing rhetoric.  

Come on dude, everything pointed to it being her diary, including her own actions. The only thing missing was an official confirmation by a government entity or Ashley Biden herself. Even Snopes agrees with that asessment. They were certainly dubious in how they obtained it,  but that doesn't mean it wasn't real.

Regardless of what you believe about the diary, he's still incredibly creepy with little girls. There's plenty,  I mean A LOT, of video of him putting his hands where they don't belong, grabbing them and pulling them close to him, sniffing them, trying to whisper things in their ear,  trying to give them kisses when it's all clearly making them very uncomfortable. As the father of two girls,  I wouldn't let him anywhere near either of them, alone OR in a crowded room. For that matter I wouldn't trust Trump with them either. Tell me,  how would you feel about grandpa Joe grabbing your little girl by the arm, wrapping his hand around her waist, squeezing it and rubbing it up and down? How would you feel about him putting his nose down into her hair and whispering in her ear before he forces a kiss on her? Sound sleazy? Yeah,  I thought so. 

18 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

Come on dude, everything pointed to it being her diary, including her own actions. The only thing missing was an official confirmation by a government entity or Ashley Biden herself. Even Snopes agrees with that asessment. They were certainly dubious in how they obtained it,  but that doesn't mean it wasn't real.

😆  Yes, the only thing missing are legitimate sources providing credible evidence.  

You forgot to acknowledge that an extreme right wing activist group with a history of defamation refused to publish it because they didn't think it was authentic.  What does that "point to?"

Now back to spending more energy pretending to take reasonable positions and not being highly influenced by propaganda.  

Edited by Bobby Brown
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, gilthorp said:

I see the same cycle starting here as it does with many posts. Rinse/repeat. 

You know......the only differences between Anne Frank's diary and Ashley Biden's diary is the molestation by Joe Biden part.  That and the confirmed legitimacy...but pretty much the same thing.  

Just now, Bobby Brown said:

😆  Yes, the only thing missing are legitimate sources providing credible evidence.  

You forgot to acknowledge that an extreme right wing activist group with a history of defamation refused to publish it because they didn't think it was authentic.  What does that "point to."

Now back to spending more energy pretending to take reasonable positions and not being highly influenced by propaganda.  

Can you give a link where he specifically said he didn't think that it was authentic? Because my understanding was that he didn't publish it because there was no way to authenticate it.

Regardless, you forgot to acknowledge anything else I posted. In fact,  you completely ignored it and cut it out of your replies. Again, regardless of what you believe about the diary,  the guy is a straight up sleaze.

Answering my own question:

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2022/04/what-james-okeefe-wont-say-about-ashley-bidens-diary.html

Sorry, can't quote on my phone for some reason, but this is from the article and not how Bobby characterized it at all:

October 2020, one of those acquaintances called a Project Veritas undercover journalist and conferenced into the call a person identifying herself as Ashley Biden,” who “responded that the belongings were hers and asked that they be delivered to a friend who lived in Delray Beach.” They have claimed that “there was compelling evidence of the diary’s authenticity” but that O’Keefe and Project Veritas “ultimately found that the evidence of authenticity did not rise to a level sufficient to satisfy their journalistic ethical standards for news publishing,” which O’Keefe explained in an internal email on October 12, 2020 that the group has quoted in its court filings.

Edited by rajncajn

You know...the National Enquirer can't confirm the authenticity of the rumors that Joe Biden eats babies, but the guy is a straight up sleaze, and the only thing missing to prove the claim is confirmation.  

I'm just pointing this out and asking questions.  Reasonable people may come to different conclusions.  

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, gilthorp said:

I see the same cycle starting here as it does with many posts. Rinse/repeat. 

It doesn't even matter whether you believe the diary was real or not. You're more than welcome to address/answer the rest of my post.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

It doesn't even matter whether you believe the diary was real or not. You're more than welcome to address/answer the rest of my post.

Anyone on the left doesn’t believe anything that’s against Joe or his family because CNN and MSNBC doesn’t report on it. Everything is Russian misinformation.

2 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

You know...the National Enquirer can't confirm the authenticity of the rumors that Joe Biden eats babies, but the guy is a straight up sleaze, and the only thing missing to prove the claim is confirmation.  

I'm just pointing this out and asking questions.  Reasonable people may come to different conclusions.  

1 minute ago, Bobby Brown said:

:rofl:

Still completely ignoring the rest... All you ever do is sidestep and mock because you're completely incapable of just having an honest conversation.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bobby Brown said:

You forgot to acknowledge that an extreme right wing activist group with a history of defamation refused to publish it because they didn't think it was authentic.  What does that "point to?"

And remember this was never about politics, certainly not about the OPs right leaning and well known dislike for Democrats/Liberals. 

Maybe we can revisit that whole "you're lazy if you vote by mail" thing that showed us how open minded and independent he is. 

Of course this was not a legitimate discussion, it was "how come none of you liberals are calling out the SS and WH for being incompetent and/or orchestrating a cover up."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

Still completely ignoring the rest... All you ever do is sidestep and mock because you're completely incapable of just having an honest conversation.

Meh.....I said Biden eats babies and you're incapable of addressing that.  Prove to me he doesn't!

I took your cocaine karen conspiracy theory in jest and kept it honest.  Your MO is tiresome and predictable...you often take silly partisan and fallible positions and then get annoyed when not taken seriously.  As Gil said...wash, rinse, repeat.  Come up with a new schtick.  If you want to be taken more seriously, stay away from unreasonable positions.  I have better things to do than play the debate my unserious position seriously game.  

If posts per topic are an indicator of concern, you're clearly more concerned about a dime bag of cocaine than you are in top secret information being shared with randos and unsecured in public areas.  

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

Meh.....I said Biden eats babies and you're incapable of addressing that.  Prove to me he doesn't!

I took your cocaine karen conspiracy theory in jest and kept it honest.  Your MO is tiresome and predictable...you often take silly partisan and fallible positions and then get annoyed when not taken seriously.  As Gil said...wash, rinse, repeat.  Come up with a new schtick.  If you want to be taken more seriously, stay away from unreasonable positions.  I have better things to do than play the debate my unserious position seriously game.  

If posts per topic are an indicator of concern, you're clearly more concerned about a dime bag of cocaine than you are in top secret information being shared with randos and unsecured in public areas.  

Sidestep and mock,  rinse and repeat. Care to address why you mischaracterized what O'Keefe said? Care to address the context in which it was brought up in the first place? Care to address Biden's affinity for inappropriate touching of women and especially young girls?

I agreed with your assessment of why the secret service didn't pursue it further and agreed with Darin that it was likely a staffer or housekeeping. The entire premise of this thread was to express my disbelief that the secret service was incapable,  as it was being stated at the time,  of tracking down who's it was. Something you and I seemed to actually agree upon. But even when you correct me on something and I thank you for it, you can't meet me half way.

You want to talk about Trump showing random people classified documents,  then be my guest and start a thread. I gladly join in sharing what an idiot I think Trump is. 

Edited by rajncajn

In the end, is this the most important story in the world? No, it’s not, but that’s not really the point. The point is the constant obfuscation from the White House and the way in which federal agencies consistently seek to protect the Bidens, not just from accusations about conduct, but even from basic questions.

18 minutes ago, 6kings said:

In the end, is this the most important story in the world? No, it’s not, but that’s not really the point. The point is the constant obfuscation from the White House and the way in which federal agencies consistently seek to protect the Bidens, not just from accusations about conduct, but even from basic questions.

I can't believe the feds didn't arrest at least one Biden when a bag of coke was found in a public area with 500 suspects.  UNFAIR!

Also - I'm having a hard time believing you wrote that....

Edited by Bobby Brown
  • Like 1

So Grandpa Joe eats babies? I had no idea, but he shouldn't be our President if he does that!!

There are 2 things I am strictly against and that's eating babies and indiscriminately grabbing women by the pu$$y.

Edited by gilthorp
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, gilthorp said:

So Grandpa Joe eats babies? I had no idea, but he shouldn't be our President if he does that!!

There are 2 things I am strictly against and that's eating babies and indiscriminately grabbing women by the pu$$y.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/3d/8d/27/3d8d27280b3ca1e9186d9a9fe197a416.png

• Haha 2