[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cocaine in the White House

rajncajn

6 hours ago, Big Country said:

The forensic reader link is actually the second site I mentioned in my post, though I didn't link to it. You did not note, though I doubt you left it out intentionally as it is in pretty small print at the bottom of the table you site about how long prints can be obtained, is the massive caveat that I noted - specifically that those timeframes and the possibility of getting usable prints are "Only if fingerprints remain undisturbed in a stable environment with a good amount of sweat or other liquid."

And this is not 100% directed at you rajn, but a comment in general - what we all see on TV on shows like CSI, Law & Order, etc. is not real life. There is no "enhance image 50%" and have it get sharper and in many cases it is extremely difficult to get usable forensic evidence.

Now, if Axel Foley was on the case, he'd have gotten those prints and we'd be on our way down to 385 North looking for a suspect

Yeah,  I did totally miss that because at that point I was just scanning the tables looking for plastic baggies. Interesting stuff nonetheless. 

I never did watch any of the CSI/Law & Order type shows. Just not really the wife % I's thing and I don't really watch much TV anyway. 

Edited by rajncajn

16 hours ago, rajncajn said:

I'm sorry that I thought it was unbelievable that the United States secret service was incapable of pulling fingerprints from a plastic bag. I'm sorry that I thought that was worth discussing.

I'm pretty sure you knew how this was going to go and that few here would buy into the mostly right wing narrative that this is all a cover up or our WH/SS are just incompetent. I guess you expected somebody to be identified and charged with a crime, hopefully somebody that would reflect poorly on Biden. 

I suspect you know many people who agree with you and can have a great "discussion" with them about it. But instead you brought it here, and pretended it wasn't or wouldn't get political. 

Even when presented with information explaining why it was very reasonable to not get a usable fingerprint from the baggie your response sounds like one of disbelief "seems plausible I suppose". And then you went looking for additional information that could refute that. 

1 hour ago, stevegrab said:

I'm pretty sure you knew how this was going to go and that few here would buy into the mostly right wing narrative that this is all a cover up or our WH/SS are just incompetent. I guess you expected somebody to be identified and charged with a crime, hopefully somebody that would reflect poorly on Biden. 

I suspect you know many people who agree with you and can have a great "discussion" with them about it. But instead you brought it here, and pretended it wasn't or wouldn't get political. 

Even when presented with information explaining why it was very reasonable to not get a usable fingerprint from the baggie your response sounds like one of disbelief "seems plausible I suppose". And then you went looking for additional information that could refute that. 

Dude, I poked fun at 6kings in this thread calling it a cover-up. I specifically said, multiple times, that I hoped bobby was right that they just didn't want to pursue it further.

You asked me if I would be skeptical if it were Trump in the White House, but just like this whole accusation of me thinking it is some conspiracy or cover-up to protect the Bidens, you're not going to believe me no matter what I say. You also claimed that I'd already decided that they were lying and that it was a cover-up. To which I responded:

"I haven't decided anything and I'm certainly not calling it a cover up. You're mistaking me for someone else." The someone else I suggested you were mistaking me for being 6kings, whom I'd literally just made fun of for calling it a cover-up.

The only people in this thread that have "decided" anything are Gil, dushwhacked, 6kings & YOU.

And why would I post the info from the forensics site and specifically say that none of what I was posting meant they were able to get prints & also offer that it's possible the baggie was there longer than the time the web site showed prints to be obtainable if my intent was to try to refute what BC posted? Nothing I posted even came close to refuting his post. I even said that it didnt refute it in the second sentence of the post.

Edited by rajncajn

Ok rajn, so after all this discussion has your view changed? Do you think the outcome is reasonable? Or still have your doubts and think it means something fishy is going on? 

Or something else? 

I know you're no fan of Trump, so I shouldn't have went there and suggested you'd ignore it if he was in WH. I just think in general that as a pretty strong conservative you're just latching onto this red meat like others. 

But here's what I think probably happened. Some magat thought this was a great way to stir it up and cause an issue, so they planted it. Thus, if nothing happens, the typical spin of "2 types of justice systems" narrative can be shouted from trailer tops around the country. 

At the same time, reasonable, non-opinionated people can question it on football message boards. 

2 hours ago, stevegrab said:

Ok rajn, so after all this discussion has your view changed? Do you think the outcome is reasonable? Or still have your doubts and think it means something fishy is going on? 

Or something else? 

I know you're no fan of Trump, so I shouldn't have went there and suggested you'd ignore it if he was in WH. I just think in general that as a pretty strong conservative you're just latching onto this red meat like others. 

Changed about what? I'm still skeptical that they were unable to get prints off the bag, even though it is quite possible as BC pointed out. So what? I don't think that's some conspiracy to protect the Bidens, as I expressed from very early on and multiple times afterward. I said I thought that it was probably a staff member or a member of housekeeping and still think that. So, no, my view hasn't really changed on that either. I guess my view has changed some on the likelihood of there being no prints. My view has changed somewhat on the SS incompetency with an understanding that they probably could go forward and find a culprit if there were enough value in doing so. However, when I started the thread it was already being reported that the SS said they likely wouldn't be able to find a suspect, by pretty much everyone. I acknowledge that it's red meat for Republicans, but already acknowledged that once before when I stated: you're going to get that sort of thing either way. Do I think the outcome is reasonable? Sure, I guess. Still would have liked to have known whose it was and how it got there. But not because I think it'll get the Bidens.

Edited by rajncajn

1 hour ago, gilthorp said:

But here's what I think probably happened. Some magat thought this was a great way to stir it up and cause an issue, so they planted it. Thus, if nothing happens, the typical spin of "2 types of justice systems" narrative can be shouted from trailer tops around the country. 

At the same time, reasonable, non-opinionated people can question it on football message boards. 

It's probably Joe's. How else do you think he stays awake and (somewhat) lucid for any public appearances? I heard a conspiracy yesterday that it was actually a drop for one of the Bidens. That's part of the problem with the way this all ended. It leaves it open for every kind of ridiculous conspiracy imaginable.

I have read zero conspiracy theories. I am learning it all from the totally innocent question you posed here. 

Much like a magat dropped a dead rat on an LBGQT restaurant property and took pictures to share with a health inspector, I believe the same scenario occurred here.

Nearly impossible to prove one way or the other, but Grandpa Joe needs to hide his coke in more secure places.

8 minutes ago, gilthorp said:

I have read zero conspiracy theories. I am learning it all from the totally innocent question you posed here. 

Much like a magat dropped a dead rat on an LBGQT restaurant property and took pictures to share with a health inspector, I believe the same scenario occurred here.

Nearly impossible to prove one way or the other, but Grandpa Joe needs to hide his coke in more secure places.

The conspiracy theories I've read have been from Farcebook (friends/local groups etc) and here. In fact, it was my stepdad where I first heard the conspiracy about it being a Republican plant. Of course, I've seen on the news about some of the Republicans theorizing it was Hunters, but it seems unlikely to me that he would leave a baggie of coke somewhere at all, much less in some random cubby.

51 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

The conspiracy theories I've read have been from Farcebook (friends/local groups etc) and here. In fact, it was my stepdad where I first heard the conspiracy about it being a Republican plant. Of course, I've seen on the news about some of the Republicans theorizing it was Hunters, but it seems unlikely to me that he would leave a baggie of coke somewhere at all, much less in some random cubby.

To me this is the least likely scenario for several reasons, mainly that he obviously buys his come by the kilo and not dime bag, and secondly there’s no way he doesn’t snort it as fast as he gets his hands in it that it’s improbable he’s walking around with any.

• Haha 1

Plus he is more of a Crack head than a coke head. Quantity and type don't add up. 

Probably Joe's as he needs to get a line in before he eats a baby. That makes the most sense. 

Or, it could be Jill's. She is an undercover coke fiend from what I heard on the innerweb somewhere. She does blow with Hillary in the basement of a pizza parlor.

26 minutes ago, gilthorp said:

Plus he is more of a Crack head than a coke head. Quantity and type don't add up. 

Probably Joe's as he needs to get a line in before he eats a baby. That makes the most sense. 

Or, it could be Jill's. She is an undercover coke fiend from what I heard on the innerweb somewhere. She does blow with Hillary in the basement of a pizza parlor.

I'm assuming Joe does it in between showering with his daughter and eating babies. 

• Haha 1

On 7/17/2023 at 4:48 PM, 6kings said:

In the end, is this the most important story in the world? No, it’s not, but that’s not really the point. The point is the constant obfuscation from the White House and the way in which federal agencies consistently seek to protect the Bidens, not just from accusations about conduct, but even from basic questions.

Heh...I knew you plagiarized this.  

https://thisjustinfromfranklinwi.com/2023/07/17/todays-highly-interesting-read-07-17-2023-heres-how-many-interviews-secret-service-conducted-with-possible-wh-cocaine-suspects/comment-page-1/

Proper grammar, a 5 syllable word, and some nuanced thought.  Those were all dead giveaways.

Stick to memes.   

• Haha 1

I'm still trying to figure out, if the Secret Service is covering this up for Biden, what things did they cover up for Trump, for Obama, for the Bushes, for Clinton?  I mean if they are just lapdogs for the president, they'll do anything, right? Kind of like the FBI and DOJ, how is it they are only corrupt for one party or one president, and not every administration? 

2 hours ago, Bobby Brown said:

https://thisjustinfromfranklinwi.com/2023/07/17/todays-highly-interesting-read-07-17-2023-heres-how-many-interviews-secret-service-conducted-with-possible-wh-cocaine-suspects/comment-page-1/

Proper grammar, a 5 syllable word, and some nuanced thought.  Those were all dead giveaways.

Stick to memes.   

Guy Benson is Milton?

49 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

I'm still trying to figure out, if the Secret Service is covering this up for Biden, what things did they cover up for Trump, for Obama, for the Bushes, for Clinton?  I mean if they are just lapdogs for the president, they'll do anything, right? Kind of like the FBI and DOJ, how is it they are only corrupt for one party or one president, and not every administration? 

They covered for every president except for Trump.  And not only did they not cover for Trump, they victimized him.

So unfair and so unsquare.  

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, gilthorp said:

Guy Benson is Milton?

Benson's brother is actor, writer, and director James Benson.[18][19] Guy Benson came out as gay in May 2015 by announcing in advance of publication that his new book, End of Discussion, would include a footnote: "Guy here. So, I'm gay." Benson told an interviewer that "gay rights is not something that dominates my attentions—or my passions."[20]

In September 2019, Benson married Adam Wise.[21]

6 hours ago, Bobby Brown said:

Stick to memes.   

The SS should hire you to find out who’s blow it was