[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cocaine in the White House

rajncajn

Not looking to make this a political post,  but am the only one that finds it extremely difficult to believe they can't figure out where it came from?

Baggies hold fingerprints pretty well. Anybody in the area where they found it would have likely have had a CAC and everyone with a CAC has their prints on file. Or, maybe narrow it down to who was in that area using video surveillance and drug test them all. It's not like there are thousands of people just passing through that area of the White House totally unchecked. 

I haven't followed it much since the story broke, at that time they were still investigating and reviewing video to see who might have left it there. 

Not sure what you've read about this, but what I read said the baggie was found in an area frequented by people on WH tours, where they are required to leave their phones behind before going into other areas (the story I read mentioned the Oval Office). Your post seems to imply that it was only WH staff that would have access to the area. 

I also saw something about Secret Service briefing Congress on it soon.

59 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

I haven't followed it much since the story broke, at that time they were still investigating and reviewing video to see who might have left it there. 

Not sure what you've read about this, but what I read said the baggie was found in an area frequented by people on WH tours, where they are required to leave their phones behind before going into other areas (the story I read mentioned the Oval Office). Your post seems to imply that it was only WH staff that would have access to the area. 

I also saw something about Secret Service briefing Congress on it soon.

Initially it was said to be in the library by the hazmat team, which is not heavily trafficked at all. Then,  as you stated, they did it was found in a heavily trafficked cubby where visitors put their phones. The latest is that it was found in a cubby near the West Executive entrance not far from the situation room. Obviously not where just any random visitor would be walking around. 

4 minutes ago, skylive5 said:

Coke in the WH is not surprising. They should check out the capital building. :) I would be shocked if at least 1/2 of both the senate and

house didn't have coke on or in them.

Would definitely explain a lot. Maybe a few psychedelics mixed in as well. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

Initially it was said to be in the library by the hazmat team, which is not heavily trafficked at all. Then,  as you stated, they did it was found in a heavily trafficked cubby where visitors put their phones. The latest is that it was found in a cubby near the West Executive entrance not far from the situation room. Obviously not where just any random visitor would be walking around. 

I had not heard those other reports. Trying to verify those, but having trouble finding good info that isn't also almost a week old. Even ones describing this new cubby near the situation room say it is heavily trafficked area, including visitors and tourists (according to the sources for the stories). 

I had also read reports that they were not that confident that any forensic evidence would tell them who left it behind. 

Edited by stevegrab

2 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

I had not heard those other reports. Trying to verify those, but having trouble finding good info that isn't also almost a week old. Even ones describing this new cubby near the situation room say it is heavily trafficked area, including visitors and tourists (according to the sources for the stories). 

I had also read reports that they were not that confident that any forensic evidence would tell them who left it behind. 

I'm no expert,  but I'm fairly confident tourists are not allowed near the situation room and probably not around the executive entrances either. I don't know what's more disconcerting,  that they found coke just lying around our that they supposedly can't figure out where it came from. 

2 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

I'm no expert,  but I'm fairly confident tourists are not allowed near the situation room and probably not around the executive entrances either. I don't know what's more disconcerting,  that they found coke just lying around our that they supposedly can't figure out where it came from. 

I'm not an expert either, but that is what people providing information to the media are saying. Maybe you don't want to believe them, or I am more willing to believe them. 

If there are other facts I'll consider them.

53 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

I'm not an expert either, but that is what people providing information to the media are saying. Maybe you don't want to believe them, or I am more willing to believe them. 

If there are other facts I'll consider them.

It's not about wanting to believe them or not. It's about the idea that it could supposedly happen by just anyone strolling through the White House and we cannot figure out who left it there. My guess is it's probably a member of the WH staff or hotel service person.

1 hour ago, rajncajn said:

It's not about wanting to believe them or not. It's about the idea that it could supposedly happen by just anyone strolling through the White House and we cannot figure out who left it there. My guess is it's probably a member of the WH staff or hotel service person.

This is my guess.

There was only one known coke head staying at the White House! 
But they let transgender things take their tops off on the White House lawn so why is this so shocking! Bunch of degenerates living there!

Didn’t Biden say he was bringing back integrity to the White House?

Edited by 6kings

I'd like to know more, but like many things I doubt we ever get the whole story. Or they may simply not have enough evidence to determine who left it there. Maybe they can get a viable finger print, maybe that person is also in the system. (Some people seem to think every visitor/guest to WH is fingerprinted, yet people who've gone on tours say NO.) Maybe there's footage, maybe it isn't clear enough or able to really show WHO did it. 

Maybe it was sleepy Joe, or hackey sack Hunter, maybe one of the Trumps were visiting. Maybe it was former DC Mayor Marion Berry switching to powder. 

Maybe security at the White House isn't as tight as people thought. Or the drug sniffing dogs had an off day. 

I know what the people at the top of the GOP think. 

19 hours ago, 6kings said:

Just another scandal and coverup in this administration!

Yeah, I really long for the scandal free days of Trump’s twice-impeached, coup-attempting admin. 😂 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1