[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 12 Games

FinishTheDrill

16 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

Josh Allen and the Buffalo D trying hard to give their game away

As a Swift and Diggs owner, I'll happy take an overtime game. So the Bills need to score a TD with an extra point. The Eagles need to take it down the field and kick a FG. All passes should go to Diggs and Swift. Rinse and repeat with FGs in overtime.;)

3 minutes ago, Shaft said:

As a Swift and Diggs owner, I'll happy take an overtime game. So the Bills need to score a TD with an extra point. The Eagles need to take it down the field and kick a FG. All passes should go to Diggs and Swift. Rinse and repeat with FGs in overtime.;)

Step 1 is complete

1 hour ago, gilthorp said:

Looks like the refs hard on for the Browns is back.

It's been pretty bad all season.  It feels like there is an emphasis on flagging any contact.  They've steered the rule to favor the offense so much, it's ruining thr viewing experience more than it already had.  

59 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

Refs missed that call, Herbert was 2 steps out of bounds when he got blasted

And a few minutes later no call on fair catch interference.  Looks like the NFL wants the Ravens to win

By the time it gets to SNF, I am so sick of the refereeing that has happened all day, nothing surprises me.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FinishTheDrill said:

Kyren really having a day.  

Unfortunately, also facing him along with Tyreek, Lawrence, Devonta Smith, Laporta, and the Miami D.  Just damn!

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, gijoerock said:

Hang in their @irish. Hopefully this week did not spoil any playoff hopes.

It's getting really tight and my total points are on the lower end because of losing Chubb early and Jonathan Taylor not playing for awhile. We'll see what happens...  thx

• Like 1

What a stud Dionte Johnson is.  No effort on the play and walked in the opposite direction of the fumble. D'oh!

https://twitter.com/FootbaIIism/status/1728847461824049524/mediaViewer?currentTweet=1728847461824049524&currentTweetUser=FootbaIIism