[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Barkley to Eagles, Cousins to Falcons

T-Scorp

Just heard on local KFAN radio that  the Vikings are matching Barkley's offer.

With Swift going to the Bears and Jacobs going to the Packers and Lions already having Gibbs and Monty the Viking needs a top RB!   

Also makes me think that Cousins is gone and the Vikings are going to try and move up in draft to get their rookie .  ( Cousins just signed 4 year deal with Falcons per his agents tweet! ) 

Edited by T-Scorp

• T-Scorp changed the title to Barkley to Vikings?? Cousins to Falcons?
Just now, Big John said:

Barkley to sign with Eagles. 

Ugh!  Cousins confirmed to the Falcons. 

40 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

Jacobs to the Packers, not sure if that is a good thing but I don't like needing to root for the Packers, especially with my brother being a Lions fan. 

Packers to release Aaron Jones from this.

1 hour ago, stevegrab said:

Jacobs to the Packers, not sure if that is a good thing but I don't like needing to root for the Packers, especially with my brother being a Lions fan. 

Jacobs to packers...   I just had visions of Eddie Lacey II.  Not sure why.

Darnold contract 1 year $10M. Sounds like QB coach McCown put in a good word for him based on their time together with Jets.

I guess some think its just a surrounding talent issue, he had very little in NY and CAR. He had one start with SF and their talented roster, 16-26-189-1. A few sacks and some scrambles for a few yards. 

I’m ok with Darnold. After losing Cousins, there isn’t much out there anyways that screams game changer at that position. Maybe KOC can get something out of him for a year or two, while we look for the QB of the future. Trouble is the Vikes are HORRIBLE at drafting QBs. 

Hell, it can’t be any worse than fumble bumble Dobbs and Noodle Arm Mullens. 

2 hours ago, Shaft said:

That was mentioned on the local news last night as being something that could happen. I think many will be unhappy and were hoping that Flacco could return. I think he was expecting to at least get an offer from the Browns (reports say they didn't make one), even though he really hoped to have a chance to start again. (Doubt anybody was going to offer that.)   

If we need to use our backup QB much again the season and this Watson experiment is not ending well. And another wasted year of the talented players on the roster. 

• Like 1

• Big John changed the title to Barkley to Eagles, Cousins to Falcons