[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 5 MNF: I need.......?

Dcat

I have 4 unsettled ppr games that hinge on MNF.  Here's what I need:

1. Down by 9.00 -   Need Shaheed (mine) to outscore Worthy (his) by 9.0
2. Down by 1.65 - Need Shaheed (mine again) to outscore Kelce (his) by 1.65
3. Up by 11.85 -  Need Olave (his) NOT to outscore Hunt (mine) by more than 11.85
4. Down by 3.9 - Need Mahomey (mine) to outscore Worthy (his) by 3.9.

1 hour ago, Dcat said:

I have 4 unsettled ppr games that hinge on MNF.  Here's what I need:

1. Down by 9.00 -   Need Shaheed (mine) to outscore Worthy (his) by 9.0
2. Down by 1.65 - Need Shaheed (mine again) to outscore Kelce (his) by 1.65
3. Up by 11.85 -  Need Olave (his) NOT to outscore Hunt (mine) by more than 11.85
4. Down by 3.9 - Need Mahomey (mine) to outscore Worthy (his) by 3.9.

My opponent beat his projection by 35 points.  If Olave and the NO defense can get me 64 points tonight, we'll be exactly tied.  NO pulled 30.5 points against CAR but I doubt they can do that against KC.  And Olave has a hammy strain.

So...

I need to just not watch the game tonight.

And if it goes well for me, then it went really badly for you.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, 1fastdoc said:

My opponent beat his projection by 35 points.  If Olave and the NO defense can get me 64 points tonight, we'll be exactly tied.  NO pulled 30.5 points against CAR but I doubt they can do that against KC.  And Olave has a hammy strain.

So...

I need to just not watch the game tonight.

And if it goes well for me, then it went really badly for you.

seems so.

I have a few that are completely done, as well as a couple that are technically not finished, but not close.  Here are the ones that are up in the air going into tonight....

PPR Redraft at Sleeper/FBG - Down 42 with Kelce left.  OK... maybe this one is a longshot as well.  I'm not sure Kelce could get 42 if he was the only person left for Mahomes to throw to.  Yet I will maintain a glimmer of hope.  Needs multiple scores, minimum, and probably then some. 

FFPC #1 - Down 35 with Olave vs Shaheed.  This one is pretty much done, barring something crazy. 

FFPC #2 - Up 28 with Kamara vs Steele and KC D.  Should be safe. 

YODT PPR Dynasty - Up 15 with Kelce vs Butker.  Probably good, but you never know. 

LLD PPR Dynasty - Need 14 from Worthy and NOS D to knock off @Henry Muto.  Like my chances, but defensive scoring is structured to possibly get negative pts (I got -4 from ARI last week) in a shootout, so not a lock by any means. 

DAF IDP Dynasty - Up 9, but facing Olave/Werner for @dillhole007.  I'm in trouble here. 

AOTAOP IDP Dynasty - Need 28.5 from DB's Taylor (NOS) and Conner (KC) to beat @flemingd.  Possible, but not thrilled with my chances. 

Up 17.5 facing Kelce in a standard league with bonuses for every 5 catches and going over 100 yards. I hope Kelce doesn't have his breakout game tonight. If he does, I hope it's a modest breakout game.

Rashid Shaheed to score 21 ppr points to stay alive in a guillotine league. At least he's boom or bust, so there's a chance. 

Edited by Shaft