[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

thanks for nothing

Codie

Never should of came here for advice

everyone said said sit pittman instead of mACallister or Portis(bunch of rookies)

Ya thanks :moon::moon::D:DB):D

I should of stuck w/my gut

blaylock and pittman over duece and portis

i think i just got knocked out of the playoffs :moon::DB):yay:

STICK TO YOU GUT < NEVER TAKE ADVICE! > IM MAD AS A f&*%

everyone said said sit pittman instead of mACallister or Portis

569195[/snapback]

Not to nitpick, but...you followed the advice of three people that responded to your particular WDIS post ... note that Deuce did not have a bad day (129 total yards) even though he did not find the EZ ... if you or the rest of those who post on this board could reliably predict the future in general, or perhaps even just which RB would score on a given week, no one would need to be seeking advice ... on a message board ... from total strangers. Then again, that would certainly make FF less interesting.

Sorry about your ill-advised decision, but keep in mind:

All advice supplied in response to WDIS posts comes with no guarantee whatsoever (stated or implied) & those responding will not be responsible for the outcome of the fantasy football game involved, or for any damages (real or imagined) that may result from the advice given.

Edited by ts

Nut up and be a man. You're the one that put in the lineup.

I'm sick of people blaming others for their own decisions!

569208[/snapback]

[/quotelooks like this board had no credibility

ROOKIES

I did play PITTMAN AND BLAYLOCK

THIS BOARD MADE IT EASIER W/ the CRAP IT PROVIDES

I AM THE KING OF FANTASY

everyone said said sit pittman instead of mACallister or Portis(bunch of rookies)

Ya thanks :yay:  :yay:  B)  :D  :D  B)

i think i just got knocked out of the playoffs  :yay:  :yay:  :moon:  :moon:

569195[/snapback]

:D:D oh wait ... :yay::yay::yay::yay::moon:

Enjoy your evening.

Well thank you

walker brady blaylock left,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :D  B)  :D  :D  :moon:

569225[/snapback]

Codie 11/20/04 09:53pm Post #1

Rookie

Group: Members

Member No.: 9,360

Tough call, pick any 2

Im leaning toward

pittman vs sf

Blaylock vs pats

opposed to

Portis vs philly

Mcallister vs den

any insight to why not

:moon::yay::yay::yay::yay::DB):yay::moon:

Not to nitpick, but...you followed the advice of three people that responded to your particular WDIS post ... note that Deuce did not have a bad day (129 total yards) even though he did not find the EZ ... if you or the rest of those who post on this board could reliably predict the future in general, or perhaps even just which RB would score on a given week, no one would need to be seeking advice ... on a message board ... from total strangers. Then again, that would certainly make FF less interesting.

Sorry about your ill-advised decision, but keep in mind:

All advice supplied in response to WDIS posts comes with no guarantee whatsoever (stated or implied) & those responding will not be responsible for the outcome of the fantasy football game involved, or for any damages (real or imagined) that may result from the advice given.

569218[/snapback]

This is as close you'll ever see of ts blowing his stack.

(and he's right, of course)

I'll bite. I recommended sitting Pittman, unless of course your only other option was (gulp) Nick Goings... Anyways, I digress.

The stats don't lie: Pittman, prior to today, had 5 TOTAL touchdowns in nearly THREE SEASONS for the Bucs. 3 of those 5 TDs came a few weeks ago in (what looked like at the time) a fluke game. It's common knowledge that the guy is notorious for getting good yardage totals without sniffing the end zone.

Lesson learned: start ANYONE against the Niners.

Lesson also learned: Ignore IDIOTS like this Codie dork.

Ya thanks :moon:  :moon:  :D  :D  B)  :D

i think i just got knocked out of the playoffs  :moon:  :D  B)  :yay:

569195[/snapback]

No, you should stick something IN your gut....like a kitchen knife, you little turd! :yay:

sucks for you man!!! I listened to the huddlers and went with LT2 and Droughns (over blaylock)!!!! Thanks guys!!!!

569391[/snapback]

your welcome...the dude is obviously young and dumb...I hate that we have given him the pleasure in almost 20 posts. Whenever I respond to any of your questions or posts I will research it for you and give you the best advice possible...and because I do that I trust that any advice you guys give me is from your best analysis. Never have I recieved advice that was not genuine or not in my best intrest. :D

Edited by SuperBalla

What a complete loser this guy is.

He starts a post saying this board is a hoax and everyone lead him astray...BUT BUT BUT he started the right guys after all, because "he's the King of Fantasy Football."

:D:DB):D:D

This guy is a complete PUD. PUD. PUD.

I come in here to get other people's ideas and opinions, but in the end I am responsible for my own team.

If I get bad advance in here and start "the other guys" I am not going to to a "you all suck" thread if I win, because "I am the king of fantasy football." B):yay::moon:

Ya thanks :yay:  :moon:  :D  :D  B)  :D

i think i just got knocked out of the playoffs  :moon:  :D  B)  :yay:

569195[/snapback]

People told you what they think and that’s what you asked for isn't it? When the kind people here respond to posts about players they are OPINIONS on how they think that particular player will do. It is not written in stone that the OPINIONS expressed here are correct and if they were we would all be champions. If you ask for an OPINION then its up to you to decide on who to start ON YOUR TEAM and not to *** about it on the board. If you cant make up your own mind maybe you shouldn’t be playing fantasy football. Now go crawl back under that rock that you came from. :moon: