[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The 'Over 45' FFL

skylive5

If this has to be moved elsewhere I understand Big John... however, DO NOT move this to the FAF, please.

The FF PO's are in swing big time and I want to get this out to all before everyone heads out to the ski resorts etc.

Taking names for all who wish to play, and qualify, for the Over 45 FFL. Wanted it for paying Huddle members over 50, but we will probably come up short an owner or two. This will be a money league because free leagues suck. :D

Once we get 10 I will ask for a League Forum. Would like to have 12 if we can get 'em.

No discussion on what kind of league or any of that other stuff until we get our own forum.... just want names and a committment at this time.

List of interested Owners:

*skylive5

*rockinrobin26

*jackshi17

*Rovers

*Randall

*Borge007

*Alchico

*DocNiner52

*Charlietherude

*JoJotheWebToedBoy

*Chargerz

*Retrograde Assault

*Stoperat

*BearCat Greg

georgemoe

BillyBalata

nogohawk

The Misfit

Ursa Majoris47

Slambo46

Slayer

jgcoach

* = over 50

Edited by skylive5

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D I'm not old enough for something! Woo hoo!  :D

EDIT: Will this be like the two guys in Trading Places? The loser will pay the winner one crisp new dollar bill? You did say it won't be a free league...

625457[/snapback]

You're not eligible for the 'over 30' leagues either, right Czar?

Nah.... we are going for 2.00. This is a 'big' money league. B)

Sure it won't have IDP's. Being in one like that is enough for me. :D

Details will be discussed/hammered out once we get our own forum. This is just to see what kind of turnout we get. Don't want to clutter up the MB with that kind of stuff.

All responders please keep in mind that the two absolute requirements are that you must be 45 or older and that you must be a paying member of the Huddle.

If we get a HUGH response from over 50's we will have to work things out on age once we get our forum going as the original plan was for over 50.