[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The 'Over 45' FFL

skylive5

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..... - 47 years young!

625916[/snapback]

Okay.... this is a general statement..... don't be taking this as a personal slam or anything like that.... but I just absolutely hate that! Drives me 'round the bend.

Be proud.... stand up and say it..... you are 47 years old.

And despite that.... you are on the list. :D

I definitely qualifyand would be interested. Will be 53 in Jan. Money league is ok with me as long as I make sure I have coin for me AARP fees and yearly Geritol supply :doah:

625948[/snapback]

Outstanding..... ur on the list!

I'm in if you'll have me - 47 years young!

625916[/snapback]

People in this country are always trying to reverse aging. Expoerience and wisdom come from it, even if the outer skin has wear and tear what is inside counts.

People in this country are always trying to reverse aging. Expoerience and wisdom come from it, even if the outer skin has wear and tear what is inside counts.

626018[/snapback]

That's why I say it like that - don't feel 47 years old :D

Feel young and spry - still got those young looks too - not too much gray going on.

The only time I feel it, is a day or two after over-exerting in the yard or after a long hike, when I try and act 27 :D

Edited by nogohawk

That's why I say it like that - don't feel 47 years old :D

Feel young and spry - still got those young looks too - not too much gray going on.

The only time I feel it, is a day or two after over-exerting in the yard or after a long hike, when I try and act 27 :D

626144[/snapback]

Isn't that alwsy the way it is? Your mind feels like you are 18, but body tells you different. Well, this isn't tackle football, but fantasy, so we're all OK unless we fall asleep in our soup. B)