[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Eagles

NSab

Congrats, NSab.  When they meet in the Superbowl, the Steelers will be happy to kick your arses again.  :D

668305[/snapback]

I am rooting for your Stillers now Squeeg.

I found it ironic that today's score was the exact same final tally of their Super Bowl loss to the Raiders. Even with TO in the line up, I just can't see how any team can compete with the Patriots for 4 quarters.

Blitz them, Brady makes you pay. Zone them, he has all the time in the world. Mix and match the run and pass enough to keep the D off balance, and let the D do the rest.

The way New England went through Pittsburgh tonight, we might see a real blow-out in two weeks.

I found it ironic that today's score was the exact same final tally of their Super Bowl loss to the Raiders. Even with TO in the line up, I just can't see how any team can compete with the Patriots for 4 quarters.

Blitz them, Brady makes you pay. Zone them, he has all the time in the world. Mix and match the run and pass enough to keep the D off balance, and let the D do the rest.

The way New England went through Pittsburgh tonight, we might see a real blow-out in two weeks.

668923[/snapback]

I don't know. I really think Philly is playing significantly better football than Pittsburgh. However, I think it will come down to Philly's blitzing. Jim Johnson loves to blitz EVERYBODY, opening the defense up to big plays. If they can get to Brady first, they have a shot. I do, however, think the Patriots win the SB.

I don't know.  I really think Philly is playing significantly better football than Pittsburgh.  However, I think it will come down to Philly's blitzing.  Jim Johnson loves to blitz EVERYBODY, opening the defense up to big plays.  If they can get to Brady first, they have a shot.  I do, however, think the Patriots win the SB.

668928[/snapback]

That's why they have to play the game.

2 weeks to prepare for all his blitzes he's shown for the last few years...I say that's a rout in the making.