[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A little help Huddlers.

PantherDave

Please enlighten him on why a year subscription is worth it to the Huddle-this message board outstanding. I have done all I can-including take his money yearly. He's at my place for the weekend( 4 kids in the house now), so please impart to him why the Huddle is Fun, Knowledgeable, and worth it for less than $20 bucks.Thanks-Panther Dave, his Forum names(s)/Handle is Panther Rage.

You can lead a horse to water but you cant make them drink. If he expects to get different results by continuing to do the same things, then I want to invite his stupid ass to join a couple of my leagues..

The Huddle is a great way to get some laughs and get a fix for your FF addiction. And at a Bargain.

There is no better way on the internet to get the information needed to draft a FF team and manage it week-to-week. In the offseason, the message boards are just plain fun. The fee for all this is ridiculously low. If that's not enough motivation, then.... :D

There is no better way on the internet to get the information needed to draft a FF team and manage it week-to-week. In the offseason, the message boards are just plain fun. The fee for all this is ridiculously low. If that's not enough motivation, then.... :D

752466[/snapback]

You're going to make DMD raise the price. It is a rip off and wait until the price gets lower

:D

Well, since the forums are free, I can't say that I blame him completely. While all the articles and such are well worth the money, he can still gain very valuable knowledge without paying a dime just by paying attention to the forums...

Well, since the forums are free, I can't say that I blame him completely.  While all the articles and such are well worth the money, he can still gain very valuable knowledge without paying a dime just by paying attention to the forums...

752597[/snapback]

this is a good point--there is definitely some good stuff you can get for free from the forums.

I wonder what the price-elasticity-of-demand is for the huddle's services.

Well, since the forums are free, I can't say that I blame him completely.  While all the articles and such are well worth the money, he can still gain very valuable knowledge without paying a dime just by paying attention to the forums...

752597[/snapback]

Forums aren't going to be free forever, IIRC.

Where else can ya go talk smack but are required to be knowledgeable and able to back up any claims? The pay articles are well worth the money. The fellow huddlers in here I found are to be for the most part well informed, some biased, some not. If I want Titan info, I can ask Spain, or Jets I can ask Rovers, ect.....

Most in here are not blind homers, and will tell it how it is. Any questions about sheep, Spain can answer them too. Whatever you do, do not look at the huddler pictures. Some might get the wrong, or even worse, right idea about a few in here. Like anything , you have to weigh all the info, the pay(articles) info, friends, and make an educated guess. THe fantasy board usually does a great job for those on the fence about certain players, ect...

At best you get great info, first hand knowledge to help you win your league. At worst, you can send in your picture, and get called a homo.

752597[/snapback]

Free members and aliases are friggin retards

Free members and aliases are friggin retards

753484[/snapback]

and 14 year olds who usually pad for no reason at all are much better

753497[/snapback]

And in this corner - a fourteen year-old from Illinois. He has swagger, gives Vegas advice, buys his own gasoline and plays a mean game of poker - Seminoles!!!!

Our challenger is also a fourteen year-old. Hailing from Colorado. He's a good-hearted kid who enjoys Mystery Huddler 6 hours too late, amazingly got into a money fantasy league and plays poker like, well a fourteen year-old.

This cage match is between two pissed-off, pimple popping punks. Which one will survive to be king of the playground???

Stay tuned.....

And in this corner - a fourteen year-old from Illinois.  He has swagger, gives Vegas advice, buys his own gasoline and plays a mean game of poker - Seminoles!!!!

Our challenger is also a fourteen year-old.  Hailing from Colorado.  He's a good-hearted kid who enjoys Mystery Huddler 6 hours too late, amazingly got into a money fantasy league and plays poker like, well a fourteen year-old.

This cage match is between two pissed-off, pimple popping punks.  Which one will survive to be king of the playground??? 

Stay tuned.....

753506[/snapback]

Nice so where is it being held. Also am I getting paid??

And in this corner - a fourteen year-old from Illinois.  He has swagger, gives Vegas advice, buys his own gasoline and plays a mean game of poker - Seminoles!!!!

Our challenger is also a fourteen year-old.  Hailing from Colorado.  He's a good-hearted kid who enjoys Mystery Huddler 6 hours too late, amazingly got into a money fantasy league and plays poker like, well a fourteen year-old.

This cage match is between two pissed-off, pimple popping punks.  Which one will survive to be king of the playground??? 

Stay tuned.....

753506[/snapback]

Watch out, seminoles goes to a chiropracter. post 18

i could take him, hey pantherdave, this is another reason for why that guy should join. He could see me beat the crap out of broncos.

round 1- broncos→ :D ←me

round 2-me relentlessly→ :D ←broncos

round 3-broncos calls for the tap out :D

round 4-i smash broncos on his head with a mallet :D

broncos cant take it :doah:

Seminoles is the champion :D:D