[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cardinals announce new unis

Dr. Rock

They look like my old high school jersey when I was a freshman in 1984. They just added a stripe in the arm. Please i thought it would be better then that. True, it is a update over the old one though. lets see if they play better!

From HERE

Arizona Cardinals—The Cardinals are the NFL's oldest franchise and both team and nickname date back to Chicago 1901. Owner-manager Chris O'Brien deemed the used, faded maroon spamshirts he acquired from the University of Chicago "cardinal red." When the American Professional Football Association began in 1920—out of which the NFL grew—the team from Chicago was known as the Cardinals.

Gee, big difference.

They should have something that identifies them on the jersey. How about a 1/4 filled statdium, an almost non-existent playoff record or an image of the stadium they've been trying to get since they moved from St. Louis?

Honestly, if I where in the 'Tards office, I'd focus on putting the teams founding date on it since it is the oldest team in the league. They've existed for over 100 years, and that's something they can be proud of.

From HERE

Gee, big difference.

They should have something that identifies them on the jersey.  How about a 1/4 filled statdium, an almost non-existent playoff record or an image of the stadium they've been trying to get since they moved from St. Louis?

Honestly, if I where in the 'Tards office, I'd focus on putting the teams founding date on it since it is the oldest team in the league.  They've existed for over 100 years, and that's something they can be proud of.

787743[/snapback]

Good teams don't change uniforms. Like that hard-working team from that Steelworking town. They've had the same uniforms forever.

Good teams don't change uniforms.  Like that hard-working team from that Steelworking town.  They've had the same uniforms forever.

787803[/snapback]

They had at least 2 changes - 1 prior to the 1970's dynasty teams and the 1997 change with the numbers and the missing left logo appeared on the jersey itself.

Good teams don't change uniforms.  Like that hard-working team from that Steelworking town.  They've had the same uniforms forever.

787803[/snapback]

[pain]The Steelers sell a ton of spamshirts based on their good, touch play, not how cutsie they are.[/pain]

Usually, teams change unis to make more money. Sometimes they do it to signify a new era. Some do it because they just have no clue (Cincy, change your butt arse ugly unis).