[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Draft to be delayed one week?

T-Scorp

The NFL and NFLPA are in the middle discussing the collective bargaining agreement and the owners are trying to negotiate salary limits on rookies.

Jeff Francis of the NFLPA says there is an 85% chance the draft could be delayed one week by the OWNERS.

Stayed tune as this could really mess up some weekend plans!!!!!

The NFLPA has no say in it. Blowin smoke.

Edited to add the owners don't have to postpone the draft, even if this rookie clause in the contract is to be renegotiated. The entire NFL is in NYC already. It wont get postponed.

Edited by Rovers

Sorry guys...no print as of yet. Just heard it on the radio. I too hope it is just the NFLPA trying to squeeze the Owners.

Sorry guys...no print as of yet.  Just heard it on the radio.  I too hope it is just the NFLPA trying to squeeze the Owners.

790448[/snapback]

Are you sure you aren't hearing a commercial for some event competing with the draft tomorrow? Maybe a Timberwolves game? Oh, no - that can't be it. :D

Thought so, they are the same guys who had "draft expert" marty wechsler the third. He used numerology to predict hall of famers! Also said they implanted microchips in 80% of the football players so they could track them. Good news for Alex Smith, he stayed out of crack houses. I can't believe how many callers bought into that. Also, Cadillac had a low "sociability" rating, if that doesnt' drop someone faster than a slow 40 time, nothing will.

:D

Sorry guys....

KFAN was pulling a fast one. :D 

MY BAD!!!!!!  :D  :D

790472[/snapback]

Heard it on my way home and it sounded legit. Just came here to check if it was. My weekend is no longer ruined (and it will be cold in MN so I won't feel guilty about sitting on the couch all day).

Heard it on my way home and it sounded legit.  Just came here to check if it was.  My weekend is no longer ruined (and it will be cold in MN so I won't feel guilty about sitting on the couch all day).

790508[/snapback]

This should be enough to avoid any deabte about hanging T-Scorp. Let's not do that debate for the 10,000,000th time.